Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trp Vs Tpr A Brothers Grudge Match....

Psycho Squid
    I feel I have NO REGRET$............TAJ vs BGJ .....Carpet and bling Vs The
    No Regrets sting. Psycho Squid Is ready to trailer the Bad HAbbit backed TPR known as No Regret$..........Just some info.......Psycho Squid is a 468 chevrolet on gas ( Home Built project ) vs The fire breathing alcohol monster 510 1471 TAJ light lay up TPR Bad HAbbit sponsored chevrolet of my brother Darrin. Yuma Sat May 19th Beeeeeeee theeeeeereeeee! Or.........We can run in havi @ high noon, Windsor to Cattail Cove? J/K Bring your fishing pole $25.00 purse best fish ..........caught out of a TPR........You in for the fish or are You Scared.

Psycho Squid
    I'm just gonna let that title roll and see where this one pans out. Jennifer comes and takes a look and say's How cool a Totaly retarded Petrovich vs a Totally Psyco Retard.........I can't stop laughing drunk post for sure.
    Serious D-Money Bring your pole and your bait of choice. I'm gonna love that 1/2 pound river burger plate with your cash. Hold the Catsup Blue Wonder....last time that guy asked for catsup we almost got killed.....
    Just funnin Goodnight all:sleeping:
    Squid

noregret$
    I feel I have NO REGRET$............TAJ vs BGJ .....Carpet and bling Vs The
    No Regrets sting. Psycho Squid Is ready to trailer the Bad Habit backed TPR known as No Regret$..........Just some info.......Psycho Squid is a 468 Chevrolet on gas ( Home Built project ) vs The fire breathing alcohol monster 510 1471 TAJ light lay up TPR Bad Habit sponsored Chevrolet of my brother Darrin. Yuma Sat May 19th Beeeeeeee theeeeeeeeeee! Or.........We can run in havi @ high noon, Windsor to Cattail Cove? J/K Bring your fishing pole $25.00 purse best fish ..........caught out of a TPR........You in for the fish or are You Scared.
    typical 2 days before trip you start running your mouth,,
    have another beer JACKASS!! lol . Keep it up and i will tell mom where you hide your playboys....every one knows you have the best boat!!! you been telling hot boaters for years...living in your shadow,your loving brother BIG D PS YES i had to spell check typical ,trp its TPR:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

noregret$
    I'm just gonna let that title roll and see where this one pans out. Jennifer comes and takes a look and Say's How cool a Totally retarded Petrovich vs a Totally Psycho Retard.........I can't stop laughing drunk post for sure.
    Serious D-Money Bring your pole and your bait of choice. I'm gonna love that 1/2 pound river burger plate with your cash. Hold the Catsup Blue Wonder....last time that guy asked for catsup we almost got killed.....
    Just funnin Goodnight all:sleeping:
    Squid
    stop being you, leave your ego at home bring squid SHOW UP this time,stay off my jungle juice. in side joke. have fun and most of all DONT BE DUM!!!!!!!:confed:

Dogballs
    You cats have some nice looking rides! Take some pix down in yuma and post um up.

moneysucker
    Now kids play nice. Tre is going to want his fish money too Skeebay. Maybe work out a double or nothing deal.
    Cy

moneysucker
    You cats have some nice looking rides! Take some pix down in yuma and post um up.
    Why don't you drag your ass down there and take some pix yourself? We wil have pix of the weekend up when we get home.
    Cy

Dogballs
    Why don't you drag your ass down there and take some pix yourself? We wil have pix of the weekend up when we get home.
    Cy
    My boat is not together at this time but I will be back in biz later this summer

moneysucker
    My boat is not together at this time but I will be back in biz later this summer
    Oh well, that is ok. there is still one more stop in YUMA.
    Cy

Shreve"T"
    Sure wish I could make it out there this weekend....It sounds like a bunch of FUUUUUUUN !!!!!!! Squid...Be sure to send Pics...of both yours and "D's" Boat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast