Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: crazybtch here!

CRZYBTCH
    i feel no need to prove myself anymore, obviously some of you are so lame you have no attcak for no reason, so i will be in Havasu this weekend and hopefully someone will see me and point it out,or i will past pics on monday untill then i am done arguing!

phebus
    Enjoy yourself. Weather should be great, but launch early, there is a fishing derby here this weekend, and the ramps will be crowded.

Devil's Advocate
    Ok, so you're done with us? Again. Right?

it could be that "your just to good to be true"

CRZYBTCH
    Enjoy yourself. Weather should be great, but launch early, there is a fishing derby here this weekend, and the ramps will be crowded.
    cool thanks!

460 jus getn it
    i feel no need to prove myself anymore, obviously some of you are so lame you have no attcak for no reason, so i will be in Havasu this weekend and hopefully someone will see me and point it out,or i will past pics on monday untill then i am done arguing!

Wild Horses
    Ok, so you're done with us? Again. Right?
    So the ladies are back getting ready to attack, again. :sleeping: What's wrong DA, Char not here so you think you need to go on the offensive!
    Do some people even read what is said and respond to what has been written, or do they just write what makes them feel good about themselves.

CRZYBTCH

oops

460 jus getn it
    oops
    Just pointing out some more mistakes that most of the real women here would have either caught or never made when typing.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast