Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: crazybtch here!

Jbb
    Ok, so you're done with us? Again. Right?
    DA......stop hating.....

Badger301

Now this is funny...460 pointing out someones spelling and/or grammer errors

460 jus getn it
    FLMAO, hey someone had to do it. Figured that comming from me would be more meaningful.

Devil's Advocate
    So the ladies are back getting ready to attack, again. :sleeping: What's wrong DA, Char not here so you think you need to go on the offensive!
    Do some people even read what is said and respond to what has been written, or do they just write what makes them feel good about themselves.
    You're over-analyzing this way too much.
    DA......stop hating.....
    No hating. Just having some fun with shemale.

Jbb
    No hating. Just having some fun with shemale.
    :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    i feel no need to prove myself anymore, obviously some of you are so lame you have no attcak for no reason, so i will be in Havasu this weekend and hopefully someone will see me and point it out,or i will past pics on monday untill then i am done arguing!
    Your so STUPID..

Devilman
    That ain't no shit......

HavaSkank
    Im boycotting this thread based on the fact it's STUPID.
    It would be my recommendation to you all too. Now go back to work

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Im boycotting this thread based on the fact it's STUPID.
    It would be my recommendation to you all too. Now go back to work
    should I write in all caps.. :jawdrop:

beaverretriever
    Crazybtch,
    Don't worry about all the people on here. If you take off, everyone will surely think you are a dude or have some sort of other skeletons in your closet. It is rare (very rare) that a young, single, good looking girl actually post on here. Due to the lack of single women on here; when one does show up many find it hard to believe that you are actually who you say you are.
    I guess you could call it the "crying wolf" scenario.
    The few times I can remember a supposably hot, single, girl posting on here it was followed by a lot of drama.
    Hopefully my wife and I will see you out this weekend. We will be in a dark red boat with grey flames or a big white 30 foot cat with outboard engines hanging off the back. We will make sure to wave and introduce ourselves.
    Good luck.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast