Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: crazybtch here!

CRZYBTCH
    Crazybtch,
    Don't worry about all the people on here. If you take off, everyone will surely think you are a dude or have some sort of other skeletons in your closet. It is rare (very rare) that a young, single, good looking girl actually post on here. Due to the lack of single women on here; when one does show up many find it hard to believe that you are actually who you say you are.
    I guess you could call it the "crying wolf" scenario.
    The few times I can remember a supposably hot, single, girl posting on here it was followed by a lot of drama.
    Hopefully my wife and I will see you out this weekend. We will be in a dark red boat with grey flames or a big white 30 foot cat with outboard engines hanging off the back. We will make sure to wave and introduce ourselves.
    Good luck.
    thank you see ya out there!

BarryMac
    crzybtch, wanna have my love child??? Havaskank asked me to breed with her but she dissed me... :devil:

Chubby4Life
    i feel no need to prove myself anymore, obviously some of you are so lame you have no attcak for no reason, so i will be in Havasu this weekend and hopefully someone will see me and point it out,or i will past pics on monday untill then i am done arguing!
    It would be nice if you'd give your name so when we see a tige were not screamming crazybitch at everyone.:idea: Have a great day.
    BTW, my name is Chris

CRZYBTCH
    It would be nice if you'd give your name so when we see a tige were not screamming crazybitch at everyone.:idea: Have a great day.
    BTW, my name is Chris
    its sounds funny but thats my nickname since thats my cell phone ring tone!

Not So Fast
    I will personally help you launch if you promise to wear that cute little outfit in your avatar NSF

Chubby4Life
    It's still not polite to go around to every tige you see and ask for crazybitch now is it.

BarryMac
    ya funny, we're all laughing on the inside...

atomickitn
    it seems so funny that everybody is giving someone sooo mujch s**t for posting and trying to make new friends.....isnt this what this site is for , geee thats how i met several of the peeps ,and now have many friends that i continue to hang out with, in fact this is where i met my soon to wife. humm im just wondering, unless this site is only for cool peeps, that have hot wifes or girl friends..... humm well what do i know the fact still remains that i have met alot of very nice people ,and my super hot wife to be.

THE KINGFISH
    Hello
    Some One Let Me Know If This Works I CHECKED THE SITE IT SEAMS TO WORK WELL I,M 40 I HAVE A 21 FT SANGER MINI DAY CRUISER WIYH A NEW AWL-GRIP FLAME PAINT JOB AND A 500 HP 454 SOOOO I LIVE IN SOUTH HAVEN MICH ON LAKE MICH YES I,M SINGLE AN LOOKING FOR WOMEN INTERESTED IN FRIENDS AN NEW ADVENTURES ALSO LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY HOT BOATERS IN THIS AREA
    The Kingfish

OutCole'd
    it seems so funny that everybody is giving someone sooo mujch s**t for posting and trying to make new friends.....isnt this what this site is for , geee thats how i met several of the peeps ,and now have many friends that i continue to hang out with, in fact this is where i met my soon to wife. humm im just wondering, unless this site is only for cool peeps, that have hot wifes or girl friends..... humm well what do i know the fact still remains that i have met alot of very nice people ,and my super hot wife to be.
    I think there's more to it than that, seems as thought this person may he stalking the person in the picture, not just here to make new friends.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast