Thread: Fire At ......

RiverRats
    I see a few of you hang at Lost Lake....anybody have information on the fire that happened last night. They lost 4 trailers

Yea, we got the call yesteday morning. Two of the mobile homes are across the road from us. Apparently we didn't sustain any damage. I imagaine we'll have some cleaning to do as the road is only about 10' wide. Our friends across from us are one of them, thankfully they have insurance. We'll see the damage this weekend...

RitcheyRch
    Thats terrible news.

Mrs.Racer277
    Yea, we got the call yesteday morning. Two of the mobile homes are across the road from us. Apparently we didn't sustain any damage. I imagaine we'll have some cleaning to do as the road is only about 10' wide. Our friends across from us are one of them, thankfully they have insurance. We'll see the damage this weekend...
    OMG Lonnie anyone I know?? I am glad to hear you guys are OK.
    I am calling Debbie right now.

OMG Lonnie anyone I know?? I am glad to hear you guys are OK.
    I am calling Debbie right now.
    It's Dawn
    Not sure if you know them or not. Jamie & Lindsey. They have the tiki looking trailer directly across the road from us. Thankfully they have insurance, so it's not a total loss. Not sure about the other three though...

Mrs.Racer277
    It's Dawn
    Not sure if you know them or not. Jamie & Lindsey. They have the tiki looking trailer directly across the road from us. Thankfully they have insurance, so it's not a total loss. Not sure about the other three though...
    I am not sure if I know them?? I just hope everyone is OK. I might see you this weekend??

I am not sure if I know them?? I just hope everyone is OK. I might see you this weekend??
    You guys coming to LL this weekend?? We might be in Havi mid week in July (the week after the 4th). We'll be at LL all week, but may stay at one of L &D's houses midweek and pay H20Advantage and the Mrs. a visit with Butch. He can see his parents again