Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LA Mayor Protesting against LAPD?? WTF?

Mardonzi
    LA Residents must be awfully proud of him. Nothing like having the "Boss" stab his own subordinates in the back....
    http://www.knbc.com/news/13337604/de...l?dl=mainclick

RitcheyRch
    What a moron. Maybe the LAPD will look the other way if and when someone beats his ass.

Desert Rat
    The guy is a media wh0re loser back stabbing fu(ktard!!!

uvindex
    You've got to be kidding me. A great way to run city government. I can only imagine working for an organization where if the boss is unhappy about something he expresses his unhappiness by GOING TO A FRIGGIN RALLY??? Sheesh.

PaPaG
    LA Residents must be awfully proud of him. Nothing like having the "Boss" stab his own subordinates in the back....
    http://www.knbc.com/news/13337604/de...l?dl=mainclick
    Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa wants the votes and he does not care where they come from.....if all the LA Gang Bangers united he would go after their votes to and protest along side them against the LAPD for harassment of their Gangs and their Activities...the LA Mayor is all about his power and votes and not about the welfare of the city of LA.

jh4rt
    What is crazy is that any of you expected more from him? This is par for the course!

PaPaG
    What is crazy is that any of you expected more from him? This is par for the course!
    True, and this is just the tip of the iceberg from him....LAPD should get the blue flu again....and show these tards what the city would be without them.

SHOTKALLIN
    This mayor is the Biggest idiot since Tom Bradley. Villa La Raza told Adrienne Alpert channel 7 news that there were very few illegals protesting at the Mac Aurthur Park incident. This is because the are in fear of being deported. Then he said that no cops will be disciplined before having a full investigation. Wasn't a Commander demoted? Another captain reassigned?
    I lost respect for Bratton! He should have told the Mayor to take his job and shove it. Those cops were in policy.
    A few months ago this assclown said L.A. doesn't have a Illegal gang/criminal problem. That ALL illegals are here to work and are learning English. WTF? I guess he has never heard of MS13?
    This is why on May 1st he was in El Salvador trying to set up communication for L.A.P.D. share gang info with El Salvador ( a foreign country).
    I cant wait for Antonio to step waist deep in his lies because Eventually Bill Oreily is gonna expose his sanctuary city ASS.

Jyruiz
    The guy is a media wh0re loser back stabbing fu(ktard!!!
    Yup.

EXTRMBT
    It's shit like this that makes me smokin angry.
    Must be a :devil: DEM exican:devil: for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast