Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rex

lucky
    have you ever thought about updating your stickers you send out with orders - I have enough stickers now to keep gay pride day alive - stay away from the rainbow colors ....... lmao

soupersonic
    have you ever thought about updating your stickers you send out with orders - I have enough stickers now to keep gay pride day alive - stay away from the rainbow colors ....... lmao
    He only sends those to you

lucky
    He only sends those to you
    yea and i have a cataloge also , whats your point

Someone had mentioned you used one on each of your naked butt cheeks every time you went to frisco. i figured you'd have used them all up by now and be ordering more.
    We're out now anyway. You have them all.

lucky
    Someone had mentioned you used one on each of your naked butt cheeks every time you went to frisco. i figured you'd have used them all up by now and be ordering more.
    We're out now anyway. You have them all.
    let me save you some money - I'll send them to you for .75 on the dollar and if i had them on my asscheeks - my advertising rate will be included in your bill - - tell scott to get my 8 dollars worth of parts in the cod packet and don't yell at him - i need that shit

let me save you some money - I'll send them to you for .75 on the dollar and if i had them on my asscheeks - my advertising rate will be included in your bill - - tell scott to get my 8 dollars worth of parts in the cod packet and don't yell at him - i need that shit
    Parts are going today, just checked them off. I cancelled the COD (just send me a check when you get), but there will be a gayness surcharge considering the delivery destination.

MAXIMUS
    Parts are going today, just checked them off. I cancelled the COD (just send me a check when you get), but there will be a gayness surcharge considering the delivery destination.
    Did you say ... "gayness"???? Is that even a real word??? lmao... gayness.... lol

Did you say ... "gayness"???? Is that even a real word??? lmao... gayness.... lol
    It's a norcal thing bgj.

Kim Hanson
    I have one and there is no pink in it, if'n there was CueBalls car would look funny with Rex Marine stickers on it Good for what 10 mph faster..........( . )( . )...............

Forkin' Crazy
    Yea it is a real word... look up the definition of the word MAXIMUS in the dictionary and it will be in its description. :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast