Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Trucks - Aliso Viejo

SCR INC
    Thought I would tell everyone what great service and PRICES i recieved. First I called all over for the Deep Tranny pan and the Mag Tech Rea diff cover. So i see Jayson from Extreme on theses boads and gave him a call after calling all over the OC. He beat all the quotes i recieved by a good amount. A few weeks go buy and I needed tires, Called all the big shops and NONE of them could beat the price I recieved from Extreme. Went today and he had two guys on the tire job since he new I was going to wait rather than just drop the truck off.. Tires look great no vibration on the Frwy etc..
    Everyone likes to biatch when they get shitty service , I just wanted to say thanks for the great prices personal service I recieved both trips to your shop.
    Scott Monroe

Inked
    Yep Jason does good solid work, prices are always on key as well as service. He has done numerous parts to my ride all while putting up with impatient personality.... !
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1179444595

LAFD
    i also contacted jason gave me a killer deal and as soon as i get my shit together it is headin down there. very easy guy to talk to and has killer prices.

UnionJack
    someday jason will call me back

TOBTEK
    the word is out that you smell bad....sorry

ultra27jay
    [QUOTE=SCR INC;2566975]Thought I would tell everyone what great service and PRICES i recieved. First I called all over for the Deep Tranny pan and the Mag Tech Rea diff cover. So i see Jayson from Extreme on theses boads and gave him a call after calling all over the OC. He beat all the quotes i recieved by a good amount. A few weeks go buy and I needed tires, Called all the big shops and NONE of them could beat the price I recieved from Extreme. Went today and he had two guys on the tire job since he new I was going to wait rather than just drop the truck off.. Tires look great no vibration on the Frwy etc..
    Everyone likes to biatch when they get shitty service , I just wanted to say thanks for the great prices personal service I recieved both trips to your shop.
    Scott Monroe[/QUOT
    scott u the man!!!! thanks for all the good words, any time u need anything just hollar. thanks again........now i cant wait to do the tie rod ends and the hoops and the fox shocks....stand by...

ultra27jay
    u need to settle down!!!!!! im still tryin to figure out the impossiable with u.ill call u in the A.M.....

ultra27jay
    the word is out that you smell bad....sorry
    HMMMM toby might be on to something....

ultra27jay
    i also contacted jason gave me a killer deal and as soon as i get my shit together it is headin down there. very easy guy to talk to and has killer prices.
    i told u i would loan u one of my trucks....so dont worrie about it. lets just GIT ER DONE.......

SCR INC
    [QUOTE=SCR INC;2566975]Thought I would tell everyone what great service and PRICES i recieved. First I called all over for the Deep Tranny pan and the Mag Tech Rea diff cover. So i see Jayson from Extreme on theses boads and gave him a call after calling all over the OC. He beat all the quotes i recieved by a good amount. A few weeks go buy and I needed tires, Called all the big shops and NONE of them could beat the price I recieved from Extreme. Went today and he had two guys on the tire job since he new I was going to wait rather than just drop the truck off.. Tires look great no vibration on the Frwy etc..
    Scott Monroe[/QUOT
    scott u the man!!!! thanks for all the good words, any time u need anything just hollar. thanks again........now i cant wait to do the tie rod ends and the hoops and the fox shocks....stand by...
    FYI: I will never sit and wait for my truck again, Talking to you for just a hour cost me 3 sets of tires

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast