Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quartsite Officer Shot 5 Times

BoatPI
    See this:http://www.havasunews.com/articles/2...eakingnews.txt
    Be on the lookout for this dead man walking......

Devil's Advocate
    Brutal. I hope the officer pulls through.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :jawdrop: Prayers are with him and family..

vmjtc3
    Quartzsite police officer shot
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:58 PM MST
    The Quartzsite Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating and apprehending the suspects in the shooting of a Quartzsite police officer early Thursday morning.
    According to a statement from Police Chief Jeff Gilbert, the officer, whose name has not been released, conducted a traffic stop at about 5 a.m. near the intersection of East Kuehn Road and State Route 95.
    The officer was fired upon from the stopped vehicle and was hit by at least four rounds. He was able to get out of the vehicle and took cover in a nearby building.
    A resident of the building called 911 and began to assist the officer. Medical and fire personnel arrived on the scene, and he was transported by helicopter to a Phoenix hospital. As of press time, his condition was not known.
    The suspect or suspects left the scene. There are differing descriptions of their vehicle. It was described as a white van or small motor home with side and rear windows. It could also be a pick-up truck with a camper shell. The license plates are believed to be from Oregon, and the number is 664CKN.
    An intensive search was under way soon after the incident. Ground units from different agencies were involved, as was at least one helicopter. The closest school to the shooting was put on lockdown.
    If anyone has any information about this incident or comes in contact with this vehicle, they are urged to call 911 immediately. The Quartzsite Police Department can be reached at (928) 927-4644.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Geezeee this sux.

phebus
    I hope the shooter is never arrested...........................and shot dead instead.

Boatcop
    We have the vehicle, but not the shooter(s).
    A massive man-hunt is underway in the desert south of Quartzsite.
    The Officer is a former Deputy with my Dept. He is in satisfactory condition with non-life threatening injuries.
    There's more to this story, but I can't divulge anything at this time. Just be careful and aware of who's hanging around if you're going to be anywhere in that area until we have the shooter(s) in custody. Especially if camping or along the River south of Ehrenberg.

Baja Big Dog
    Sounds like catfish food in the canel if we have a say so....
    POS low life....

Kilrtoy
    A massive man-hunt is underway in the desert south of Quartzsite.
    The Officer is a former Deputy with my Dept. He is in satisfactory condition with non-life threatening injuries.
    There's more to this story, but I can't divulge anything at this time. Just be careful and aware of who's hanging around if you're going to be anywhere in that area until we have the shooter(s) in custody. Especially if camping or along the River south of Ehrenberg.
    Thanks for the UPDATE DC
    Hope you kill this focking prick

Trailer Park Casanova
    If he looses any pay because of being off work let's get something going to remedy that.
    Not sure how the policy is there, IOD or worker comp, but certainly we can make up the difference.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast