Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Idaho Jetboat Racing Video

ravencrew
    Here is a semi finished product!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28njyl07if4
    Now who wants a ride? Anyone up for a race? Looking for more teams too!!

MikeF
    That water is MOVIN!
    Cool vid!

ravencrew
    Not to mention the water tempature was 46 degrees!

photo chick
    I have to see one of those races live!! I can't imagine the adrenaline.... I've been pitched out of a boat on a class 5 but the boat didn't have an engine and it definitely didn't land on me......what a rush!

Jbb
    Man that looks like fun....nice work!

ravencrew
    We just ordered an ONBOARD CAMERA for the next race! I should be able to get some good onboard footage next time, Then you can really see what it's like to go for a ride!:idea:

Xlration Marine
    Nice vid. Do these boats run the AT pump's? I hear that they are the best ones out there. Have you ever run or know any one that has run the Kodiak pump's? If so are they any good. Thanks.

ravencrew
    Some guys are running Amercian Turbines with a B impeller or a AA impeller. They don't run average nozzles their called Race snoots. Other racers are also running Legend Pumps with the same type of impellers. The impellers are also stainless steel. The AA impeller is a larger size for lower rpm's and the B is just the oppisite.The AA moves more water than the B does though. I would go with the AT hands down!

bottom feeder
    Nice vid. Do these boats run the AT pump's? I hear that they are the best ones out there. Have you ever run or know any one that has run the Kodiak pump's? If so are they any good. Thanks.
    The white water racers run mixed flow only. Ron and Dustin at AMT are quite popular. The Axil flow just gives up to much on the top end. My river boat (red fishing) runs a hamilton. The Hamilton and Scott jet unites are far better for slowly picking your way through the ruff. (they are much less prone to cavitation and recover quicker.) The Jet sprint racing is all axil flow The Hamilton Colorado was popular now if you want to be fast you run a Scott jet. The acceleration is unbelivable, but run out of legs in the 90s.

twowheeledfish
    My buddy's old boat with the tribal flames looked like it was running solid. Nice. Did they finally leave that red/white tri-hull POS at the bottom of the river where it belongs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast