Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I finally got it, and it matches the truck

Magic34
    I finally got the new boat brought over from CA. It matches the truck pretty good.
    Now that I have it, it goes straight in the garage until August. Well, to the shop first for some adds, then to the garage.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/IMG_2242.jpg

Outnumbered
    I just wish I had a garage big enough for that beast. Nice cruiser, congrats.

Outnumbered
    Does the boat have a garage in the back for the Rhino? That thing is huge

Magic34
    Lookin good bro! Why in the garage til August? (if you don't mind me askin) :idea:
    Baby Boy coming in 3 1/2 weeks via C-Section. Wife is out of service for 6 weeks after that for the recovery. We might make it out a little earlier, but only a week or 2 at most. So at best, end of July if she is feeling good and baby is great. Not worth risking anything on something like that for a day at the lake (yes, the lake is awesome, but family/health come first). <---- Just in case she ever reads that.

Magic34
    I just wish I had a garage big enough for that beast. Nice cruiser, congrats.
    I have a metal building for it, and it is hell. The garage has tried to kill me. It is 1/2 done with the modifications and I am not working on it any more after consecutive weekends of injury.
    I am hiring some guys to finish it in the next few weeks. For now, keeping it in a buddy's hanger at Deer Valley.

Outnumbered
    I have a metal building for it, and it is hell. The garage has tried to kill me. It is 1/2 done with the modifications and I am not working on it any more after consecutive weekends of injury.
    I am hiring some guys to finish it in the next few weeks. For now, keeping it in a buddy's hanger at Deer Valley.
    Are they still renting them for storage? Somebody told me that they no longer are doing that. It used to be a good trick for affordable storage.

RiverOtter
    I finally got the new boat brought over from CA. It matches the truck pretty good.
    Now that I have it, it goes straight in the garage until August. Well, to the shop first for some adds, then to the garage.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/IMG_2242.jpg
    525's with BIII's ?

LuckyStrike
    Great Looking Cruiser..

LuckyStrike
    By the way any Trailering Issues with Bridges..?? I remember you asking a while back about height issues.
    Looks like the Dome ended staying Up..??

ChumpChange
    By the way any Trailering Issues with Bridges..?? I remember you asking a while back about height issues.
    Looks like the Dome ended staying Up..??
    If you compare with his sig picture, there is a second dome in that one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast