Thread: For those of you who have ipod transmitters for your car

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    is there a good frequency that you recommend? i just bought the Monster iCarplay and so far i think it blows....

Jyruiz
    All the FM wireless trasmitters suck, sorry. If your radio does not have and Aux. Input, you can get a wired FM transmitter, they work way better.

Do F150's Float?
    I have the tape one...it works way better. I got the monster one so i can take my ipod in other people's cars (and my old charger broke ). The sound quality is wayyyy better on the tape dealy. I always have to switch the stations on the Monster one :yuk:

cxr133
    FM transmitter works fine on the I40 heading to havasu or Mohave because there is less noise to pick up.
    and the MONSTER one is supposed to be the best of them all...
    BUt in the city they suck.. better to go AUX IN

Jyruiz
    Also, what kind of stereo do you have? There might be an iPod adapter for it.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    Also, what kind of stereo do you have? There might be an iPod adapter for it.
    stock radio in a 2000 expedition

Jyruiz
    A little pricy, but it might be worth it.
    This might work (http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Uci3wx8...50&I=581PA11F1)

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    that may be the way i need to go. i want to see how dependent i get on the ipod in my car before i get on that . it would be sweet though!!

Jyruiz
    that may be the way i need to go. i want to see how dependent i get on the ipod in my car before i get on that . it would be sweet though!!
    I am totally dependent on my iPod, only way to go here in CA. All the radio stations suck.

ROZ
    I am totally dependent on my iPod, only way to go here in CA. All the radio stations suck.
    I totally agree... except that I like am640, am570/1090, and 94.9(san diego) and Kroq