Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MODESTO WHO'S SHOWIN ??????

smalls
    I don't think I will make it. I have not recieved the Magnaflow yet?????????? I may come down friday night til sat noon any way. Ya it sucks.

bt273
    Hey, checked e-mail and it looks good! What did you use to polish floors? I like those seats they look like they are going to match perfectly!!! Heard from twisted lately? I am not going to make it, I have to work,but I will be in chowchilla in august!!!!!!!!

469 the coyote
    Originally posted by bt273:
    Hey, checked e-mail and it looks good! What did you use to polish floors? I like those seats they look like they are going to match perfectly!!! Heard from twisted lately? I am not going to make it, I have to work,but I will be in chowchilla in august!!!!!!!!
    So how is the little one. Thanks for calling!!! Are still going to race the boat this year???How was Alvins party??
    Smalls are you ever going to get that boat done???I am still wondering were your come back is at!!

Sangster 79
    Originally posted by smalls:
    I don't think I will make it. I have not recieved the Magnaflow yet?????????? I may come down friday night til sat noon any way. Ya it sucks.
    What type magnaflo ya looking for, I have an extra one I would consider getting rid of.

Sangster 79
    We were planning on going, still workin on one of the boats..Probally go to CFW to do alittle test& tune on Sunday.

69 Elim
    Originally posted by bt273:
    I can't make it to Gary's outing this time. you mentioned chowchilla - whats going on in august?

smalls
    Coyote, what come back????
    Bt273, I used SOUL GLOW.
    Sangster79, It should be here today as last week also.
    Thanks

smalls
    Do you think the 005 boat will be ther? does he have enough gas?? Guru are you gonna make it? I heard there are some mean blower boats showin up,

Bagpipes
    005 is a show, I $ for gas. 005 plans top spot in Modesto. Rumor has it Coldcash is broke $$$$$$$. Ooops !! I mean motor.

Her454
    Smalls-How come you didnt make it out to Hogan over the 4th, we had a blast!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast