Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New amnesty immigration bill deal

zudnic
    I was going to try and ignore the politics section. Kennedy that liberal POS will ruin America more so than any liberal scumbag in American history with this one. First I might seem racist; well in my defense I have commercial apple/pear/cherry orchards, so I employee mainly Mexicans. Would use the political correct liberal moron term Hispanic, every time I've said that in-front of my orchard workers they get offended. Several of these employee's have invited me to their family fiesta gatherings, kids B-days, Batism's, etc. Not only have I gone, most of these have been good time's, despite being a total white boy...... Reality is I was brought up in maybe a little above middle class enviroment. My Dad's business, I grew up living in; Canada, The U.S and even spent time in Britain (London). No political system is more screwed up by not only liberalism, Canada's is English parliament and its geared towards being in reality a one party system.
    Not only will the Kennedy immigration bill be a major economic drain on The United States, it will create a one party bias towards the Democrats. The U.S should look at the British Citizen Act 1981. They had a simular problem with British Overseas Terroritories and Britsh Protected Person's, ie their former colonies. They basicaly created classes of citizens, short America like the President should only allow American born people access to full citizenship, ie the right to vote.....Do it know or America will go the way of Rome, another liberal system that allowed the ignorant peasants direct their political system.......
    Let's face facts, most of the illegal immigrants are just that, peasants with very little education. Hence why in reality most of Mexico outside of the small tourist geared area's are third world. It will be the height of liberal stupidity to allow these people full U.S citizenship..... Example: one of my employee's that I recently went to their son's 4th B-day, wives grew up in Anaheim. I thought she grew up in Mexico. Been in the U.S since she was two, parents could'nt afford school, nor saw it as important for schooling. So she has maybe two years of schooling. I'm finding that this is the case for the majority of these immigrants. So let's reward these criminal un-educated peasants with fast track to full U.S citizens. :devil:

Blown 472
    I was going to try and ignore the politics section. Kennedy that liberal POS will ruin America more so than any liberal scumbag in American history with this one. First I might seem racist; well in my defense I have commercial apple/pear/cherry orchards, so I employee mainly Mexicans. Would use the political correct liberal moron term Hispanic, every time I've said that in-front of my orchard workers they get offended. Several of these employee's have invited me to their family fiesta gatherings, kids B-days, Batism's, etc. Not only have I gone, most of these have been good time's, despite being a total white boy...... Reality is I was brought up in maybe a little above middle class enviroment. My Dad's business, I grew up living in; Canada, The U.S and even spent time in Britain (London). No political system is more screwed up by not only liberalism, Canada's is English parliament and its geared towards being in reality a one party system.
    Not only will the Kennedy immigration bill be a major economic drain on The United States, it will create a one party bias towards the Democrats. The U.S should look at the British Citizen Act 1981. They had a simular problem with British Overseas Terroritories and Britsh Protected Person's, ie their former colonies. They basicaly created classes of citizens, short America like the President should only allow American born people access to full citizenship, ie the right to vote.....Do it know or America will go the way of Rome, another liberal system that allowed the ignorant peasants direct their political system.......
    Let's face facts, most of the illegal immigrants are just that, peasants with very little education. Hence why in reality most of Mexico outside of the small tourist geared area's are third world. It will be the height of liberal stupidity to allow these people full U.S citizenship..... Example: one of my employee's that I recently went to their son's 4th B-day, wives grew up in Anaheim. I thought she grew up in Mexico. Been in the U.S since she was two, parents could'nt afford school, nor saw it as important for schooling. So she has maybe two years of schooling. I'm finding that this is the case for the majority of these immigrants. So let's reward these criminal un-educated peasants with fast track to full U.S citizens. :devil:
    Dont forget bush is backing this as well.

Old Texan
    The words of a "real" Leader / President:
    "In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
    -Theodore Roosevelt 1907

zudnic
    Both Junior and Senior deep down in reality are liberal light democrats when it comes to the domestic policies of the U.S....
    I was in LA during the mayor election, the news was doing interview's of people coming out of the polls. Most where adult Mexicans with their little kids in tow. The reporter asked the question in English: "who did you vote for?" Kid would translate: "the Mexican he's like us!"
    The other liberal BS coming is the re-intro of the Fairness Doctrine, putting limits on so called right wing radio. Get's even more interesting with the Imus contraversy, limits on free speech is also on the table. I can see the future on that, it will soon be possible for the government to go after guy's like me for pointing out how ignorant some of these immigrants are, voting for someone simply because they are proud to get a fellow Mexican in office! That will soon be hate speech I'd bet any money on it!!!!! Bush after all called the Minute Men vigilante's and the lib's via the ACLU tried to stop them!!!! Via hate speech they will succeed, Minute Men will be considered the new Klan in five years......
    Along with their ill conceived (stupid) immigration bill, liberals want to create:
    George Orwell saidObviously it is not desirable that a government department should have any power of censorship (except security censorship, which no one objects to in war time) over books which are not officially sponsored. But the chief danger to freedom of thought and speech at this moment is not the direct interference of the MOI or any official body. If publishers and editors exert themselves to keep certain topics out of print, it is not because they are frightened of prosecution but because they are frightened of public opinion. In this country intellectual cowardice is the worst enemy a writer or journalist has to face, and that fact does not seem to me to have had the discussion it deserves.
    The fairness doctrine will twist an artificial enviroment of private radio and television being frightened of public opinion. The two current liberal agenda's not only put America on a slippery slope, its a freakin landslide....

Blown 472
    Now if we could get the names of the douches that vote for this and then make sure that everyone somehow knows this and they are not voted back in, but then that would require..............

eliminatedsprinter
    Now if we could get the names of the douches that vote for this and then make sure that everyone somehow knows this and they are not voted back in, but then that would require..............
    An honest mainstream press that cares more about our country than about the personal lives of bimbos....

eliminatedsprinter
    Correct. He is comitting suicide for his party too. Few will remember if most Republicians oppose this and almost all Democrats favor it. All they will be told is that is had "bipartsian support" and thus the folks who don't pay close attention will think neither party is any better than the other when it comes to this issue. And thanks to President Bush and Sen McCain there will be some truth to that assumption.

Blown 472
    Upon hearing that millions of Americans were unhappy with the new immigration bill, reaction by US senators was swift and direct:
    http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/...pP1FL0NFUtGQ--

Blown 472
    Okay - this is the way it works in DC as best I understand it:
    There is some guy named Larry who delivers these things to the house and
    the senate. Larry doesn't write these things he's just a courier. Now you have
    to understand that congressman and senators are always too busy having
    dinner with lobbyists and high-priced whores to take the time to read these
    things - those who can actually read I mean. So the financial flow of it all is
    that the cash moves from the whores to the whores to the whores.
    Got it?

Old Texan
    Okay - this is the way it works in DC as best I understand it:
    There is some guy named Larry who delivers these things to the house and
    the senate. Larry doesn't write these things he's just a courier. Now you have
    to understand that congressman and senators are always too busy having
    dinner with lobbyists and high-priced whores to take the time to read these
    things - those who can actually read I mean. So the financial flow of it all is
    that the cash moves from the whores to the whores to the whores.
    Got it?
    And Larry's got a brother named Moe and a cousin named Curley????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast