Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it not getting expensive to live ...

lucky
    Ya know - everytime my single ass goes to the store - ( no matter what ) a bag of grocery's cost ya 30 bucks - ( no liqure) Every time i fill up my truck 60 bucks - Every time i pay the dam utilities company I crindge , as i'm nver home and evething is off and it still runs 200 bucks ( all inclusive ) about the only thing that hasn't changed is the corperations get richer and we get more desperate - funny thing I bought a sandwich today pulled out my last five bucks - and thougt hell when i was married I didn't have anymoney in my wallet , now i still don't - I won't even talk about the cost of dating - geezzz - or boating next week menu will be beans and rice , Lou got any good reciepies ?

BDMar
    I wish I could fill up my truck for $60.00:jawdrop:

Cheap Thrills
    I always opt for the plastic bags. they're smaller therefore it looks like you did better at shopping.
    But if push come to shove
    Being one to have been on rock bottom and knowing what it's actually like to be homeless and hungry. Even though I owned a corvette and an airplane.
    Being worth a million is different than having a million.
    I can offer this advise to anyone falling on hard times...
    Make friends with the staff at your local Waffle House.God Bless that toothless waitress that fed me for 3 months back in 01.. smothered covered chunked diced and topped is alot better than Grub Worms any day.....
    C.T. :wink:

XtrmWakeborder
    I wish I could fill up my truck for $60.00:jawdrop:
    No kidding, it's 130+ for me on the suburban.

Nord
    There was an article in the paper today about how grociery prices are at their highest...

yopengo
    Expensive …try having seventeen year old daughter.

Not So Fast
    Wife came home the other day from Smiths Market (you get $.15 off a gallon of gas if you spend over $90 excluding beer ) and I said didnt make the limit this trip huh?:::: as there were only 6 little plastic bags or so & some milk, she looked at me and said are you kidding me?? $125 Yet the economists tell us that inflation is in check??? NSF

topless
    Expensive …try having seventeen year old daughter. No shit! Try having a 15 year old son AND a 17 yr old daughter.

HPLavey
    Expensive …try having seventeen year old daughter.
    How much could she possibly eat?

RitcheyRch
    Its not that they eat a lot of good food. They eat a lot of JUNK. Trust me, I have a 17 year old Daughter at home.
    How much could she possibly eat?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast