Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deep doo doo ticket

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :jawdrop: Why would someone do this. They know where you live, they know what you drive.
    AUSTIN, Minn. - An man who allegedly included dog feces along with his payment for a parking ticket has been charged with disorderly conduct. The 22-year-old man was charged with the misdemeanor May 11 in a criminal complaint filed in Mower County District Court.
    ADVERTISEMENT
    The man's vehicle was ticketed on April 18 while it was parked in front of his residence. He put an envelope containing his payment and dog feces in a drop box at the law enforcement center, the complaint stated.
    On April 25, an office employee for the Austin Police Department smelled a rank odor as she gathered envelopes from the box. Opening the envelopes, the woman noticed one leaking a brown fluid, which got onto her hands and her desk, according to the complaint.
    The next morning the woman awoke with a headache and vomited repeatedly. She was hospitalized for about two days with an undetermined illness.
    The man allegedly admitted putting his dog's feces in the envelope because he was upset at the time, the complaint stated. He told police he immediately regretted doing it because he realized a secretary would probably open it.
    The man has been summoned to appear in court June 15.

photo chick
    Stooopid.......but funny! Why in the world would the lady get sick the next day, please!

MR FLYIN VEE
    Stooopid.......but funny! Why in the world would the lady get sick the next day, please!
    Now she can sue someone!:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Like Mr. Vee said.. It is how these people that don't want to work for their money get money for nothin.:jawdrop:

YeLLowBoaT
    Like Mr. Vee said.. It is how these people that don't want to work for their money get money for nothin.:jawdrop:
    and we are the ones paying for it...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    and we are the ones paying for it...
    yep.. That's the shitty part.

photo chick
    Now she can sue someone!:jawdrop:
    exactly what I thought....she was in the hospital two days cause they couldn't find anything wrong with her more than likely! I bet she's sueing the city too cause it's the police's fault

YeLLowBoaT
    yep.. That's the shitty part.
    thats why shit like this really pisses me off...oh no, your life is going to end... you had some dog shit on your desk... it made you sick...that or it was something you ate. yet people wonder why most local/state goverments are broke... old saying in construction. When the check book is on the job site...

Cheap Thrills
    And their chicks for free
    C.t. :WINK:

photo chick
    The very unpretty part of my job deals with tiger, lion, leopard and mountain lion crap all day, I've never gotten sick once and you should see what they eat!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast