Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So......I am sitting here watching the sunset with 6 women in my kitchen....

DILLIGAF
    cooking up a storm as I make some T-bones, NY Strips and chicken on the grill. Got my icy cold BL in hand in a frosty mug listening to Phatt Matts 5++ hour OP6 mix and I was just thinking how lucky I am
    My one and only Kiwi girl is leading the charge AND shes making stuffed peppers, roasted garlic/onion potatoes and her favorite........pea's, I am loving this shit. The girls are making salmon, salad and garlic bread.
    Went out on the boat with all the girls yesterday and today and taking them into the club tonight. I need some strength fellas
    I will post some pics over the next day or so of my crew. Sausage party boats keep cruising up to us and asking me WTF have I done to deserve all these girls on my boat. We just laugh..........LOL
    How is your day going?

JB in so cal
    cooking up a storm as I make some T-bones, NY Strips and chicken on the grill. Got my icy cold BL in hand in a frosty mug listening to Phatt Matts 5++ hour OP6 mix and I was just thinking how lucky I am
    My one and only Kiwi girl is leading the charge AND shes making stuffed peppers, roasted garlic/onion potatoes and her favorite........pea's, I am loving this shit. The girls are making They are making salmon, salad and garlic bread.
    Went out on the boat with all the girls yesterday and today and taking them into the club tonight. I need some strength fellas
    I will post some pics over the next day or so of my crew. Sausage party boats keep cruising up to us and asking me WTF have I done to deserve all these girls on my boat. We just laugh..........LOL
    How is your day going?

Let me be the first of a long line of people to tell you........
    YOU SUCK!

DILLIGAF
    I really was interested in how all of YOUR days went
    Let some of the girls read this thread and they laughed at the flip off...lol
    So....How was your day?

boater72
    With out pic's I don't belive a thing you said.

cc322
    So......I am sitting here watching the sunset with 6 women in my kitchen....
    And the only thing that comes to your mind is posting on HB? brother you got you priorties mixed up!!!! J/K have a great evening and post those pics.

sounds like good times bud.... enjoy them and share with us.... be safe bud.

Havasu1986
    Is crazytbitch with you.

Sportin' Wood
    I've seen the talent you pull.......... WTF are you doing on the internet?
    My day was great Tom BTW.

DILLIGAF
    I've seen the talent you pull.......... WTF are you doing on the internet?
    My day was great Tom BTW.
    Kiwi says hi Jeff and she is looking forward to the Yosemite trip
    We just ate and the food was absolutely delicous
    Now........on to the nightlife and then back in the pool

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast