Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Drunk Thread

MrsGHT
    So, here it is . I was told not to drunk post tonight, but they never said I couldn't drunk thread. Good one, huh. Anyways, gotta go to sleep now, check in with you guys in the morning.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    So, here it is . I was told not to drunk post tonight, but they never said I couldn't drunk thread. Good one, huh. Anyways, gotta go to sleep now, check in with you guys in the morning.
    :jawdrop: well who needs sleep.. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../stayawake.gif

MrsGHT
    :jawdrop: well who needs sleep.. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../stayawake.gif
    you're right! not me!!! whatever.....my ace needs to go now....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    you're right! not me!!! whatever.....my ace needs to go now....

BOBALOO
    Hey , is this thing on?

PunkAssBitch
    it's amazing what 2 aspirin, a cuppa joe, dropping the teen off, a 5 hour nap & a few several cocktails in a jacuzzi with hot girl friends will do for the attitude.
    I'd post pics, but they're definitely TOO hot for ***boat. LOL...guess you'll just have to use your imagination :devil:

Racey
    This thread would have been perfect for me last night, i fired myself at noon, started drinkin by the pool, about midnight someone slipped me a xanax, and when i woke up this morning there were pictures of strange girl's boobies filling up my camera.
    this thread is useless without pics, but ***boat won't let me post that kind of stuff, sorry guys :devil:

shockwaveharry
    OMG! How did you people know I was drinking tonight??? Went to my buddy's 40th tonight... The beer flowed like wine and the margarita machine didn't get a break all night! I lost $30 playing poker though... THAT SUCKED!!

MrsGHT
    Ouch! I'm hurtin' just a little, but nothin' a Bloody Mary won't take care of and a dip in the pool. Wow! Wish we could post some of our pics too. VEGASBABY has the camera, maybe he'll post of few of last night. Gotta go and take some pics of the aftermath now. Wow weeee....:jawdrop:

MrsGHT
    it's amazing what 2 aspirin, a cuppa joe, dropping the teen off, a 5 hour nap & a few several cocktails in a jacuzzi with hot girl friends will do for the attitude.
    I'd post pics, but they're definitely TOO hot for ***boat. LOL...guess you'll just have to use your imagination :devil:
    Sounds like you guys had a good night too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast