Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Singles Ad?

rvr_d8
    Hi my name is RVR_D8 I'm a SWF looking for a SWM.....I like long walks on the Beach, wine tasting, Museums, I go to the Gym 10 times a week, oh yes, and must like dogs.:chi:
    :umm: Ohhhhhh......It's not that kind of web site?! :redface:
    GOOD!! Then I can stop pretending!!
    I like riding in Fast boats, Malibu Rum
    (You know how time flies when your having Rum!!):crossx:
    Sandbar, and I get my exercise getting in and out of the boat
    and oh yes....Must Love River....... !!!!!
    ok.....Now we have the right site!!
    Morning everyone......sorry, guess I had to much Coffee this
    morning!!!
    I'm gonna go mow everyones lawns now!!:220v:
    Happy Sunday Make it a good one!!

Troy McClure
    Hi my name is RVR_D8 I'm a SWF looking for a SWM.....
    I like riding in Fast boats, Malibu Rum
    (You know how time flies when your having Rum!!):crossx:
    Sandbar, and I get my exercise getting in and out of the boat
    and oh yes....Must Love River....... !!!!!
    ok.....Now we have the right site!!
    Morning everyone......sorry, guess I had to much Coffee this
    morning!!!
    I'm gonna go mow everyones lawns now!!:220v:
    Happy Sunday Make it a good one!!
    I'm a SWM, I'm 5'2", 265# and I still have a small tuft of hair on my head. I love boating, though I wouldn't say my boat is fast. I don't like Malibu Rum at all but I do enjoy fine wine like Thunderbird.
    Anyway, it sounds like we are a perfect match, so if you're interested, lets get together next weekend, (my ankle bracelet doesn't come off until Thursday) PM me your number and we can set up a time for you to pick me up.
    Happy Sunday too.

rvr_d8
    I'm a SWM, I'm 5'2", 265# and I still have a small tuft of hair on my head. I love boating, though I wouldn't say my boat is fast. I don't like Malibu Rum at all but I do enjoy fine wine like Thunderbird.
    Anyway, it sounds like we are a perfect match, so if you're interested, lets get together next weekend, (my ankle bracelet doesn't come off until Thursday) PM me your number and we can set up a time for you to pick me up.
    Happy Sunday too.
    OMG!!! Where have you been all my life??!!
    Wait.....just saw the pic..........Satan is that you?!:devil:

rvr_d8
    Happy Sunday too.
    HEY....What color is your ankle bracelet? Mine is Pink....I custom ordered it. Mine does come off until next month....but I had a friend that got me this chip and now I can scramble and scram!!

Troy McClure
    OMG!!! Where have you been all my life??!!
    Wait.....just saw the pic..........Satan is that you?!:devil:
    Sorry, I had to go crack open another Schlitz.
    I prefer the name Anti-Christ, it's not as intimidating.

Troy McClure
    Is that the ankle bracelet in your avatar? If so, that was a great purchase.
    My bracelet is black and about the size of a cell phone. It's hardly noticeable though (at least in my neighborhood, everyone has them).

rvr_d8
    Is that the ankle bracelet in your avatar? If so, that was a great purchase.
    My bracelet is black and about the size of a cell phone. It's hardly noticeable though (at least in my neighborhood, everyone has them).
    No the anklet (as us girls like to call them) in the avatar is blue, my new one is pink.....sooooo, of course I had to change the toe nail polish to match!

RitcheyRch
    Always wondered if those dating sites worked. I know a few people that have tried match.com, eharmony.com and jdate.com. Dont think any of them have had any lasting relationships.

rvr_d8
    Sorry, I had to go crack open another Schlitz.
    I prefer the name Anti-Christ, it's not as intimidating.
    MmmmHmmmmmm.......A match made in Hell!! Sweet!
    Wait....I already had one of those.....I married him and then....well things got a little to Hot :devil: for him so I had to Kick him to the curb. NO Whinners!!

rvr_d8
    Always wondered if those dating sites worked. I know a few people that have tried match.com, eharmony.com and jdate.com. Dont think any of them have had any lasting relationships.
    Actually ....Odds aren't really that much different on or off those sites....especially if we are Still single. How else you gonna meet peeps?
    I say Use ALL your options.....what do you have to lose?

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast