Thread: New Years at Sullys?

sunkisst
    Mikes buddys,AKA JUNKFOOD are performing nat Sullys Dec.31for the ringing of the New Year....For more info Go to MYSULLYS.COM. I might add ,since its walking distance from my homey,I will indeed be there,To accept my lashing. I know a lot of you POMONKEY GANG may have made plans,buy I would like to see you there. This includes you Rich & Fred ,You two are now POMONKEY.I might add,JUNKFOOD is WASHINGTON POSTS BEST LOCAL BAND OF 2005.

jets4me
    jack do you have to reserve a table i might be interested in that i will let you know jack

sunkisst
    Reservations are not mandatory,If anyone is interested Ican make a block reserve.
    the cost is 20.00/head....Being its Wed. night,I would not be surprised if I am the only one of the POMONKEY GANG there....If so ...Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR celebration. :rollside: :rollside:

CMZRACING
    Thanks For The Invite But Have Other Plans For Ringing That New Year Thingy........have A Good One And Drink Some For The Pomonkey Gang!

jets4me
    Mikes buddys,AKA JUNKFOOD are performing nat Sullys Dec.31for the ringing of the New Year....For more info Go to MYSULLYS.COM. I might add ,since its walking distance from my homey,I will indeed be there,To accept my lashing. I know a lot of you POMONKEY GANG may have made plans,buy I would like to see you there. This includes you Rich & Fred ,You two are now POMONKEY.I might add,JUNKFOOD is WASHINGTON POSTS BEST LOCAL BAND OF 2005.Hey Jack give me a call its about Sully's. My number is 703-932-2678 thanks talk with you soon Mike