Thread: DON PEDRO Memorial Day???

Eliminator 4 Life
    I was just wondering whos going?? Rick, Tom , Or Gary??
    Anyways Ill be there Sun and Mon for sure.. Then the weekend after Ill be there the whole weekend..

bad news travels fast
    Oh yeah, we will all be on Equity starting Thurs. thru Mon. Look us up.
    Tommy

Eliminator 4 Life
    Oh yeah, we will all be on Equity starting Thurs. thru Mon. Look us up.
    Tommy
    Sounds good Tom Ill look for you...

bocco
    Checking in. We'll be there for sure. Don't have any details cuz we just got back from Vegas and we're still recuperating. Life is getting better.
    Gary

Eliminator 4 Life
    Checking in. We'll be there for sure. Don't have any details cuz we just got back from Vegas and we're still recuperating. Life is getting better.
    Gary
    Gary glad to hear you made it back okay. I will look for you this weekend. Rob

Familycat
    Rob,
    We will be there. Arriving Thursday night. No sure but probably parking up past 49 Bay in he no ski zone. We camped with Gary two weeks ago. He said he was coming. We parked next to his boat this weekend with his partners Mike and Connie for Opening Day BBQ 2007, sponsored by the marina.
    Donna and Brad are make a Bonzai run to So. Cal today to pick up a 96 WaveBlaster we have been looking at.
    Can't wait for the weekend!
    Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
    Rob,
    We will be there. Arriving Thursday night. No sure but probably parking up past 49 Bay in he no ski zone. We camped with Gary two weeks ago. He said he was coming. We parked next to his boat this weekend with his partners Mike and Connie for Opening Day BBQ 2007, sponsored by the marina.
    Donna and Brad are make a Bonzai run to So. Cal today to pick up a 96 WaveBlaster we have been looking at.
    Can't wait for the weekend!
    Rick
    SOUNDS GOOD RICK. Ill look forward to seeing you in a few days wooohooooooooo...

Eliminator 4 Life
    One More Day................:d

Eliminator 4 Life
    WOW what a great day today was..
    Jeff it was good seeing you at the water fall the Sanger is lookin good..
    Rick , Tom the boat is very nice and relaxing thanks for inviting us aboard ..
    Donna and Shelly it was fun playing farcall with you guys of course I should have won ..
    Gary It was good seeing you and Kim and glad to see the daycruiser looking MINT ..

Familycat
    WOW what a great day today was..
    Jeff it was good seeing you at the water fall the Sanger is lookin good..
    Rick , Tom the boat is very nice and relaxing thanks for inviting us aboard ..
    Donna and Shelly it was fun playing farcall with you guys of course I should have won ..
    Gary It was good seeing you and Kim and glad to see the daycruiser looking MINT ..
    It was a great weekend. Thanks for coming by. Thanks for the Goose. It was tasty. You are always welcome.
    I want to give a special thanks to Chip at CG Auto and Marine in Cambell for the extra effort in making the boat run perfect, as he usually does.
    Also a special thanks to Drew at Boatmasters in Dublin who provided expert advice and all the parts I needed the day before a big holiday.
    With out Chip and Drew I would have been boatless. Thanks guys.
    Looking forward to Shasta,
    Rick