Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: whole new respect for wackers

rivrrts429

riverbound
    Where is Towndrunk and Ute?? They should be here any moment telling us how much faster their boats are.

73kona455
    did you read the comments that bunch of morons left?

TheLurker
    Hi, my name is Mike and I’m a whacker. Oh this isn’t the whackers anonymous forum.
    Well we wernt going that fast but it's kind of purdy to watch.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-vksKVxIf0
    Thanks for taking and posting this Jay.

rivrrts429
    did you read the comments that bunch of morons left?
    Wow, I missed that the first time. I say give credit where credit is due.

OverKill
    Still no respect!! I mean why isn't there a top fuel WACKER. Now that would be respect....

Tom Brown
    I'll bet you girls would hate outboards a whole lot less if you didn't have to experience a small outboard powered tunnel buzzing past you a near twice your speed when you're running flat out. Sure, the outboard pilot will be holding on to the wheel like they just opened the pressure doors on the space shuttle to vent the air pressure from cabin, but you get to suck his tiny wake, all the same.
    Outboarders don't need the respect of the Stern drive guys. They're faster so it's on the stern drive kiddies to earn the respect of the outboards.

BrendellaJet
    ...Outboarders don't need the respect of the Stern drive guys. They're faster so it's on the stern drive kiddies to earn the respect of the outboards.
    Kind of like Americans dont need the respect of the Canadians, Americans have bigger balls so its on the Canadian Kiddies to earn the respect of the Americans.

Kim Hanson
    Still no respect!! I mean why isn't there a top fuel WACKER. Now that would be respect....
    I have a 100mph + whacker boat..family boat, what do you have :idea: I have a v-drive that would kick most jetboats arse's.............( . )( . )........... Okay, all..............

Kim Hanson
    Kind of like Americans dont need the respect of the Canadians, Americans have bigger balls so its on the Canadian Kiddies to earn the respect of the Americans.
    Respect kiss my ass, how is that for respect..people like you piss me off to the american way of thinking.....you ain't all that brah
    I AM CANADIAN, give it a shot duh! I have some time to waste :idea: ...........( .)(. )...........

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast