Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sub Box Const.

OutCole'd
    This is a great thread, I have leard MDF is good, Screws are bad, MDF is Mad, Glue is good, MDF is good, Screws with MDF are bad, Screws, nails glues and MDF are bad, bud MDF & glue is good but you need screws. MDF with any holes and glue is bad, unless you use screws. :cry: :cry:

Brian
    This is a great thread, I have leard MDF is good, Screws are bad, MDF is Mad, Glue is good, MDF is good, Screws with MDF are bad, Screws, nails glues and MDF are bad, bud MDF & glue is good but you need screws. MDF with any holes and glue is bad, unless you use screws. :cry: :cry:
    What do you know, you drive a Camry.

OutCole'd
    What do you know, you drive a Camry.

Excuse me, it's an Accord, get it right Reaper.

Brian
    "Reaper", LMAO!

Havasu Hangin'
    We're trying to have a serious thread.
    Please move along...there's nothing to see here.

Havasu Hangin'
    Never insulted your box making ability. Saying one way is good does not imply that another way is bad. You specifically said using MDF is bad and "good" builders only use plywood.
    Yes...and that is my opinion. I also think that RF does not belong in a boat, Kicker sounds like crap, and 6 volts belong in golf carts.
    Are you saying that I am not entitled to my opinion? If so, I think that is in poor taste.

Jordy
    until then, it's 1.5" air nails and glue.
    I thought glue was enough??? Now I'm confused... :idea: :notam:

Jordy
    screwing a box after the glue has dried is like closing the barn door after the horses have escaped.
    What kind of kinky shit are you guys into at WFS??? Screwing boxes and horses???
    When Adam and crew built my box in my truck they glued and nailed it. No screwing allowed.

OutCole'd
    "Reaper", LMAO!

Havasu Hangin'
    You know how we do it.
    You guys could probably save a little more money by using paste and rubber bands..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast