Thread: Jet A Way ??

Nucking futs
    whats the total length on this unit? I havent got mine yet and im setting up my rail kit. I am going to add the length to my drive line like it was there to get everything lined up. I think its like 6" but need to know for sure
    thanks

SmokinLowriderSS
    Best idea is to PM DuaneHTP on the boards here. It's his invention and he can give you exactly the length alterations your driveline needs.

Nucking futs
    Best idea is to PM DuaneHTP on the boards here. It's his invention and he can give you exactly the length alterations your driveline needs.
    Yeah I know its his set up and Im not altering anything, just adding the length to the driveline to mock up the rail kit.

bp
    4 7/8 counting the cap screws holding the thing on. about 4 9/16 not counting the cap screws. it's been too long for me to remember, but i think duane can tell you how much shorter the drive shaft needs to be. either that, or put it all together and measure?

4.5 shorter shaft if i remember correctly..
    its either 4.250 or 4.5

blue wonder
    4.5 shorter shaft if i remember correctly..
    its either 4.250 or 4.5
    your right...you have to shorten your driveshaft 4.5 inches

Duane HTP
    Sorry guys, been out of town without my computer.
    The correct number is 4.375" shorter.

FOURQ
    Sorry guys, been out of town without my computer.
    The correct number is 4.375" shorter.
    Tim
    with that being said ... my drive lin is 12 1/4 overall so it should work for ya till you get the jetaway.. i will bring it with me when I come back out or if you need it sooner I will ship it to ya ..