Thread: looking in texas,oklahoma area

taylormanss
    I'm looking for a 19 -21' liberator,cheyenne,eliminator,or a tx-20 condor,or youngblood, for a guy down here in south texas,just thought I would see what is out there cause I haven't seen anything online,he would rather pick up minus motor.

Gazonfire
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...t3-med.JPGWhat is he willing to pay? :idea: :idea: :idea:

taylormanss
    how much do ya want ? and where are ya at?

Gazonfire
    I live south of Ft Worth in Granbury. I don't know if I'm really ready to sale it. I bought it a couple of months ago and havn't even turned a wrench on it yet. I'll think about it a bit more and let you know if I decide to turn it. It is a 2000 model Condor TX-20, The guy I bought it off, bought it brand new, I bought it with out motor. Set up for BBF, I'm changing over to BBC. But like I say things could change and I will listen to interesting offers, u never know.
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: If I see anything else interesting I will let you know. Good Luck..

taylormanss
    yeah I heard you were in granbury,a couple buddy's of mine spotted your boat.one of them does home construction up there,and they said they saw your boat when I mentioned I was looking for another boat.I might be up in granbury tomorrow,or the next day to pick up my next boat,seeing how I have three guys ready to give them money for my liberator. let me know if ya ever want to sell it.Oh and check out texas***boats.com .

Brazos River Rat
    Talormannss :
    Who's boat are you getting ???
    I also live in Granbury
    Gazonfire, where do you live in Granbury ?
    I live behind the Sonic and Arby's

taylormanss
    I picked up a 19' daytona daycruiser,v-drive,with a 460 bbf going thru a velvet drive,into a c-500.I picked it up in indian harbor.

IMPATIENT 1
    I picked up a 19' daytona daycruiser,v-drive,with a 460 bbf going thru a velvet drive,into a c-500.I picked it up in indian harbor.
    :sqeyes: omg randall , did you have a testical accident or sumthing?? your gonna hate yourself fo getting rid of the liberator!

Gazonfire
    BRB: I live in Acton. PM me your Phone #.

taylormanss
    :sqeyes: omg randall , did you have a testical accident or sumthing?? your gonna hate yourself fo getting rid of the liberator!
    doubt it.