Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soo, I get pulled over by LHC popo

Throttle
    in my golf cart, LMAO! after leaving hot laps on my way home, LE wants to ask me if I feel its safe not to have seat belts... anyone have the real deal on the law, I thought I was fine... till he said "dont get sassy with me, I could write you a ticket and we will see how the court feels"... either write me a ticket or don't, stop wastin my time...

Havasu Luvr
    dont know if he was really wasting your time.......maybe more of an educational stop.................

havaduner
    Didnt you show him the bungee cord that you use to strap down your BOTTLE OF JACK??

framer1
    in my golf cart, LMAO! after leaving hot laps on my way home, LE wants to ask me if I feel its safe not to have seat belts... anyone have the real deal on the law, I thought I was fine... till he said "dont get sassy with me, I could write you a ticket and we will see how the court feels"... either write me a ticket or don't, stop wastin my time...
    So....did he write you a ticket?

Froggystyle
    You need a seatbelt if you have a windshield from what I hear. If you don't have a windshield (but have proper eye protection for the driver) than it comes under the heading of motorcycle and you don't need a seatbelt.
    Pure hearsay though... I have a windshield and seatbelt in the Rhino and in the golf cart.

HM
    You should have given him the union secret handshake.

Ziggy
    He must have confused your golfcart with a pimped out Rhino....
    Next time smack him with your 9 iron He'll get the picture..

edog_103
    I guess the "Click it or ticket" campaign is in full effect.

Jbb
    Put the evidence in the car..........Junior....

Big Block
    If the cart did not come with seat belts from the factory new, then I don't believe that you are required to wear any. Now that being said, golf carts were meant for the fairway and not the roadway.? This is a grey area, and left to the LE's disgression I guess? Hope you didn;'t get a ticket.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast