Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgic circle boats

e-ticket
    Am getting a boat that I may want to try running in nostalgic class. Where can I find more info on the class rules and engine specs I can run. I am in so cal. Who is the local guru? Don't think they will let me run a blower motor, so will have to set up another motor.

GofastRacer
    e-ticket:
    Am getting a boat that I may want to try running in nostalgic class. Where can I find more info on the class rules and engine specs I can run. I am in so cal. Who is the local guru? Don't think they will let me run a blower motor, so will have to set up another motor. These guys can tell ya all about it!..
    Thread

blondie#1
    e-ticket, I don't know if you want to come all the way up here to Washington to join us. You sure are welcomed anytime, but I know it's a very long drive. I believe Jim Best is in your area. He has started a Nostalgia Circle Racing group down there. You can get ahold of him thru the vdrive club there in CA. Or try Billy B. He also, should know. If you have no luck, let me know and I'll dig deep to get you any information of the group down in your area. Or if you want to come this way I'll send you all of our info. Just so you know the race dates for our group this year are as stands:
    TESTING ONLY
    May 3 & 4
    Sunbanks Resort
    Electric City, WA
    this is open to all Flatbottom v-drives and outboard hydro's
    I will be double checking on this day to make absolute sure that it hasn't been changed.
    Everything else on the schedule is set in stone. those dates won't be changing.
    We are still looking for somewhere in August. I'll keep everyone posted if it transpires.
    June 14 & 15
    Sunbanks Resort
    Electric City, WA
    RACERS REUNION REGATTA, CAMPOUT & AUTO/BOAT SHOW & SHINE
    July 4-6
    Orville, WA
    FIREWORKS ON THE FOURTH AND RACING ON THE 5 & 6
    THE WHOLE CITY IS INVOLVED (free camping to all racers)
    Sept 6 & 7
    Sunbanks Resort
    Electric City, WA
    Sept 20 & 21
    Cascade Park
    Moses Lake, WA

GN Nostalgia Racer
    E-ticket, have I got the ticket for you. Gn Nostalgia racer is ramrodding the nostalgia group in Southern California. Our next race is the first weekend in April (5-6) Entry fee is $25.00 per day. Two classes, Flat bottom and V-bottom any questions E-mail me at Gn145.com Jim

GofastRacer
    GN Nostalgia Racer:
    E-ticket, have I got the ticket for you. Gn Nostalgia racer is ramrodding the nostalgia group in Southern California. Our next race is the first weekend in April (5-6) Entry fee is $25.00 per day. Two classes, Flat bottom and V-bottom any questions E-mail me at Gn145.com Jim Plus APBA and SCSC memberships, right?..

GN117 Big Dawg
    Yo E-Ticket!
    The APBA & SCSC memberships can be purchaced on a one race only deal. However, the hard working folks at SCSC, and the historicly rich APBA will truley appreciate your support, with annual subscriptions to their membership.
    E-Tix, by joining the club, and participating in their races, you will discover a new and wonderful way to enjoy your boat, and enjoy compitition with a great group of folks that are there for all the same reasons. You can race with all of the confidance you need knowing that you are racing under the sanction, insurance, and saftey of the oldest sanctioning body in the world, the only sanctioning body recognized by the UIM, The Union of International Motor- boating, the world sanctioning body.
    E, come on down to the river with us, and you will begin new freindships , and memories that will last for a life time.
    If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call, or call Jim Best, GN145 at 909-854-7431 or 626-337-9621 or gn145@aol.com .

A.SNEED
    what happens do those who break the speed limit,and how can you tell do you use radar guns are lap times

e-ticket
    Thanks for the info. Will get in touch when I get back on Sun or Mon. Got to get boat.

GN117 Big Dawg
    Dr. Mister Sneed,
    You must chill, now wipe that silly grin off of your mug!

GN Nostalgia Racer
    Re: what happens when you exceed the need for speed? The nostalgia races are monitored by gps speedos/radar gun/ and lap times. If your speed exceeds the cap, your disqualified for that lap. So far we have been very consistent with the speeds and everyone has been extremely cooperative. Why, you ask. The answer is everyone is having a blast, it's safe and a whole lot cheaper then Disneyland. GN Nostalgia Racer.
    [ January 31, 2003, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: GN Nostalgia Racer ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast