Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

John.
    are you guys going to be around this weekend? I have one buddy taking his eliminator to Havasu and the other has his down in Madera getting new outdrive on his eliminator. I'll be out at Folsom most likely.
    not sure yet. Folsom tends to be a zoo on holiday weekends. I know for sure that we're going to Camanche on Monday. dunno what I'm doing Saturday or Sunday. I might just go on a friends boat one of those days...or might take the WCF out.

BigTicket
    not sure yet. Folsom tends to be a zoo on holiday weekends. I know for sure that we're going to Camanche on Monday. dunno what I'm doing Saturday or Sunday. I might just go on a friends boat one of those days...or might take the WCF out.
    Yeah, I know it does but its so close. Never been to comanche. Maybe I'll see you out there Sunday. If you are there, stop by and say hi.
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...7/100_2104.jpg

shippingguy
    like I said, get your facts straight. maybe you're mistaking me for someone else. was never milling around for hours. in fact, there was no lawsuit at the time of the boat show. you're just not correct on this one bud.
    Why don't you give some facts or have HOMO Grads share some since he is such a close friend and has done nothing, but bash your boat (great friend) I have received numerous PM's from you John saying nothing but positive things about your boat and John West and Ultra and now you are trying to act so cool and hint around and ask stupid questions about removing "Ultra Logos" Fill us in with your facts and what this whole lawsuit is about:idea: You have obviously let the cat out of the bag. Again, if you can't I am sure GRADS (I am on my third Eliminator because my other two delaminated) <<<<<That info provided to me by ULTRAJOHN himself in a PM back when GRADS was talking s@%t last summer while ULTRAJOHNS's boat was in the shop. What I would like to know is what on the boat that Ultra built themselves and not from an outside vendor has gone bad??

grads2112
    You should go back to Hummer John it suits you better. Why would Ultra or any other company want a pasty white dork like you representing them. It is pretty sad that you had to buy the wife a new rack so her tits would be bigger than yours. I think I know why you hang out at pasty cove now
    And this guy is saying you should change your name...if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. And all this after 12 big posts.

Mr Nice Guy
    What he's trying to say is don't buy anything but a bare hull from Ultra because they won't stand behind anything else.So John Hummer bought this boat used. I have been looking at a few used boats and last I checked there is no warranty on a used boat right? So sounds like John Hummer bought a high performance motor used and broke it and now wants to sue someone for that.

shippingguy
    What he's trying to say is don't buy anything but a bare hull from Ultra because they won't stand behind anything else.
    Won't stand behind anything else??? Interesting. I have built 4 Ultras in the last four years and have many friends that have as well and none seem to have any problems with their boats and if something does come up JW has stood behind the product. My other three boats have been sold and the new owners ahve had no problems either. This is also the case for the other customers out there especially ones that just so happen post here daily. I actually think it is a positive that Ultra has not had to build a customer two other boats becasue the others ones fell apart:jawdrop: By the way did your buddy not buy a 1000+ HP boat "AS IS" with no warranty?? Who built the motor again?? Oh that's right Dereberry and if you do a search on the boards here it seems like Leon over there is not too popular with many.
    GRADS you know how I feel about you and I will not go any further with you on this. Let ULTRAJOHN speak for himself he is a big boy.

Mr Nice Guy
    And this guy is saying you should change your name...if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. And all this after 12 big posts.Grads do you still have that over priced Viper? If someone buys it and blows the motor I am sure you would stand behind it right. If no the that would be the pot calling the kettle black right.

BigTicket
    Interesting thread I missed for the last two weeks It's good to be back.....
    New to ***boat here but get my boat serviced at SOS. Just wanted to see if you are who I think you are.
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...7/100_2111.jpg

shippingguy
    Grads do you still have that over priced Viper? If someone buys it and blows the motor I am sure you would stand behind it right. If no the that would be the pot calling the kettle black right.
    Did Ultra sell the boat or did Jesse James?:idea: Just curious and I just wanted to get my facts straight GRADS or ULTRAJOHN can you enlighten me please.

Mr Nice Guy
    So now your saying that Ultra makes it a practice to do business with shady companies?
    No that is what you just said Jackass

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast