Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

shippingguy
    and as for why you bought your wife the rack, well thats none of anyones business but what shipping guy said was funny....<<<<<BLOWCARRERA quote
    Just wanted to clear the air. I did not post about this because you are right it is none of my business or anyone else's and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Mike

acatitude
    sorry Mike I goofed who said that I fixed it

shippingguy
    sorry Mike I goofed who said that I fixed it
    No worries man. Thanks.

justfloatn
    WOW! I need to goof off on the web at night.
    Did I start that with one question
    Well for my input, not that anyone cares. But Blown Carrera has it right on. The fact that you stepped into that boat for your second boat, with little boating expierence, is going to take some time to get used to.
    And weather you purchaced new or used, You purchaced a big horsepower motor, they all break its a matter of when and how much will it cost this time. If you don't want blower motor issues, don't own one. Sell the boat or motor and learn to drive with a 525HP.
    I stepped out of the Hydro due to every time out it was allways in my mind. Will it let go on this run??
    I'm perfecly happy floating and drinking. NO WORRIES

acatitude
    Hey Denis, How was powell??

shippingguy
    In the beginning I agreed with what most are saying now...UJ bought a used boat as is with big h.p. and everyone knows its just a matter of time before it breaks. If it was that simple I don't think UJ would be pursuing this legally. After hearing and seeing some of the facts/issues first hand it's safe to say that he has a pretty good case but I guess that will be for the courts to decide.
    GRADS:
    I recall a test drive in this particular boat with JW and ULTRAJOHN with a few passes at 100+ with NO ISSUES!!! This all before the "AS IS" paperwork was signed. Then after the first trip or two whenever it was things went bad. Whatever ground you think he has to stand on I think may be PRETTY SOFT. You are right though on one thing and about only one thing so far. It is up to the court to decide not us.
    Mike

acatitude
    sounds great Denis, we need pics . when you coming out to join us??

acatitude
    im stayin here may do the river one day maybe the pond not sure . you should try and make shasta next month

BigTicket
    I am not who you think I am, although I do support SOS and Crew as a knowledgeable and trustworthy shop.
    Denis
    ok, just wanted to see if I knew you. I support SOS too. They have been very easy to work with and I trust their knowledge when it comes to these boats.

ELIMINAT THIS
    well 1st off John you were all over that ultra booth, and you were going to buy every boat you walked by at the show if this is the same show jbg is talking about... before you bought the west coast pos as we now know it was, not just me or Grads badmouthing you... guess thats out in the open now... and Its unfortanate that the boat had so many problems but as shipping guy said, you need to take some responsibility here John... I mean how much boating experience did you have before you bought that POS??? a year.year and one half max???? in what a jet boat or whatever it was.
    YOur problem is you have come on here and acted like a big shot when in reality you didnt know whether you had carbs or fuel injectiuon on that boat. you talk about how you wish you had deflecters at 100 mph. get real you dont have the gonads to go that fast and im sure youdont have over 2 minutes driving time at over 100... maybe a lot watching others drive your boat for you......
    You talk the talk and thats it John, and you play one against the other all day, so I dont blame grads for bad mouthing you, you have bad mouthed him and I in pm's to others as shipping guy noted.
    Everything I have to say to you I have said in open forum with no response from you except for you to say your little inuendoes and talking about a stalker... and making it sound like you were going to do something to me....... and yes I did copy all the posts just for FYI.. and CYA
    just step up and admit it John, you bought a used boat and it was a POS, the repair costs support that, but think the builder owes you something because you got in way over your head???? NOT>>>
    I understand being young and impressionable as you are you wanted to be a big dog and when you saw that wcf POS with all the fuk you written all over it and the finger to everyone you thought youd be a hot shot and then you had to have it at all costs..... which I hear are pretty costly so far after having things done 2-3 times.
    Im actuallity John I would never race you cuzz I dont want you that close to me drivin that thing as I witnessed you drive it at the river. you remember the banks on the side???? I do lol.......
    and as for why you bought your wife the rack, well thats none of anyones business but what mr nice guy said was funny....
    man up and admit the shit and go on... hb prrps are forgiving if you are honest... and you know I personally have asked you 2x to just have a beer shake hands and get over it....... your response?? pout not accept my handshake and whine like a baby and a little girl...
    I think youve got what you deserve John......... at least Grads said wht he had to say in the open not pming others with shit like you did and probably still do........... Ill still shake hands and have a beer with you when you man up.
    SMACK....:jawdrop: That was a KO 10 seconds into the first round....
    Damn I wont be messing with Ken anytime soon..

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast