Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

grads2112
    Hey Greg,
    Perhaps you can send UJ another pic of a new dildo in your mouth, much like this one, so it can be animated so you can get the attention you seem to crave. Seriously, did your parents not pay enough attention to you that you have to now take it in the ass on the boards????
    :
    I crave attention? Coming from someone that has 20,000 posts on a website. Set down the keyboard and check yourself.

Jordy
    I crave attention? Coming from someone that has 20,000 posts on a website. Set down the keyboard and check yourself.
    For someone who is a self-proclaimed "KING" you really might want to check your last few posts, or maybe your last hundred posts. Do you really think that any of the bullshit you post is going to help your "friend" John with his bullshit lawsuit on a used boat, especially when you post it on a public website that gets a couple HUNDRED THOUSAND different unique IP hits a day??? :jawdrop: :idea: :jawdrop:
    I'm sure none of those people are here gathering evidence to defend a bullshit lawsuit against one of the top boat builders on the West coast. If you think I'm making this up, you're even more dumb than you look, and even more stupid than you've proven yourself to be based upon your posts here.
    Once again, do your "friend" a favor and just SHUT THE F*CK UP STOOPID!!!

Jordy
    I crave attention?
    I think it's safe to say that yes, you do crave attention after all the pics of dildos close to your mouth and simulated ass sex that you sent to UJ back in the ISL days, even though you guys were having some kind of little lovers spat. Maybe you need some more pics to refresh your memory cockbag:
    Starved for attention much Greg:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23tucked.jpg
    How about now:
    This is a REAL pic before it was animated by TBI:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23fag.jpg
    Your mom must be so proud of her big closet homo son... :notam:

Jordy
    Hey attention wh0re, here's another real pic. That's some really nice lipstick you're weaing QUEEN. Perhaps you should change your title... :notam:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...10DSC00133.jpg
    UJ, I'm sure you're glad that this winner is on your side and airing your lawsuit laundry.

Jordy
    Hey look, it's Thuperman!!! :notam:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...upermanho4.jpg
    Greg, you ready to just STFU and go back into your closet "THE QUEEN?" :notam:

DEMOMAN
    If your boating budget is limited do not buy a used 1,000 hp motor and if you do choose to take that risk you had better be prepared to absord the costs when the inevitable happens. Sure makes me happy to be dogging it with my 525.

grads2112
    Not sure if I should be flattered or disgusted that you save these pictures on your computer. I can see the folder on your desktop now that says "Jordy's jerking pics" Amazing you can still type out all these post you do with your hands loaded with Vasaline.

Jordy
    If your boating budget is limited do not buy a used 1,000 hp motor and if you do choose to take that risk you had better be prepared to absord the costs when the inevitable happens. Sure makes me happy to be dogging it with my 525.
    Now that's the totally wrong attitude!!! Make sure your boating experience is limited, then go get a high horsepower engine and couple it to a Bravo based drive and drive it like you stole it. Any problems, just sue the boat builder as they must be responsible for wear and tear on the powertrain, especially when they bent over to help you.

Jordy
    Not sure if I should be flattered or disgusted that you save these pictures on your computer. I can see the folder on your desktop now that says "Jordy's jerking pics"
    Not saved on my computer dickwad and it's obvious you still don't know when to STFU... Maybe UJ should have a talk with you as we've talked about how you're not doing him any favors and he needs all the favors he can get at this point. :notam:
    And that's the best you can come up with in response to being a total cocksucking attention w#ore???? It's clear that you crave attention in all those pics, most of which were unaltered... you visualising my desktop folders and fantisizing that any of your gay crap might be in them just shows how much more of a total cockbag you really are Greg...

DEMOMAN
    I think it's safe to say that yes, you do crave attention after all the pics of dildos close to your mouth and simulated ass sex that you sent to UJ back in the ISL days, even though you guys were having some kind of little lovers spat. Maybe you need some more pics to refresh your memory cockbag:
    Starved for attention much Greg:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23tucked.jpg
    How about now:
    This is a REAL pic before it was animated by TBI:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23fag.jpg
    Your mom must be so proud of her big closet homo son... :notam:
    I'd rather pull a foot out of my mouth than one of these!!:jawdrop:

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast