Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

Jordy
    As the details of the case become public you guys should, If I may quote your fearless leader JW from another thread about illegals, "be prepared to pull that foot out of your mouth"
    Fearless leader huh??? That would imply that John has something do to with what is being posted on here. Go ahead and pull that dildo out of your ass and mouth now smart guy as I haven't talked to John at all in regards to anything to do with the lawsuit, the WCF, UJ, or any other aspect of the boards. :notam:

DCBob
    "Do ya smell that? I love the smell of napalm in the morning!" :sqeyes:

deltarat
    Hey look, it's Thuperman!!! :notam:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...upermanho4.jpg
    Greg, you ready to just STFU and go back into your closet "THE QUEEN?" :notam:
    Thats funny shit right there.

Jordy
    What a fun thread this was.... little immature "what about the lawsuit bitches" :notam:
    Might just have to dig back through my PM inbox and see what I can find regarding your bullshit lawsuit Ultra Jane. :idea:

Biglue
    What a fun thread this was.... little immature "what about the lawsuit bitches" :notam:
    Might just have to dig back through my PM inbox and see what I can find regarding your bullshit lawsuit Ultra Jane. :idea:
    Tripple dog dare ya.....:devil:

RitcheyRch
    Maybe I am wrong but dont think its right to be discussing a lawsuit ina n open forum like this while is pending.

Biglue
    Maybe I am wrong but dont think its right to be discussing a lawsuit ina n open forum like this while is pending.
    They wouldnt have this problem if Numbnuts and numb-er nuts hadn't brought up the whole thing. :idea:

Jordy
    Apparently you're smarter than the Pastie Cove Racing Team Brain Trust and their Liger.

Phat Matt
    I need to read HSW a little more often.

This thread is way off topic hence moved to BR. Keep this childish crap off HSW please.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast