Thread: batteries..

dumbandyoung
    Trucker Girls are COOL!!
    Darn skippy!
    You gonna be up this weekend?

sigepmock
    Darn skippy!
    You gonna be up this weekend?
    No we just cancled, had a few houses rented in the Keys with a bunch of our friends for this weekend but work is going crazy so I figured I better stay close. We're finishing up a $150 mil project that is supposed to be done June 20th and we have a lot of work and OSHPD isn't helping. I can't ask my guys to work this weekend if I'm not willing to, so we'll be out next weekend and then again for the regatta hopefully....
    We'll have to catch up out there sometime, I want a ride in that rocket ship
    Chris

dumbandyoung
    Work always has to come 1st. The pay off is greater and it only makes the next vacation better. I've canceled my last two river trips because I was neck deep in work. I'm stoked that I'm finally getting up.
    Theres a ride and a cold one with your name on it

dumbandyoung
    Im sure you were all expecting to hear my dead batter stories....me too...lol....
    So I would beach the boat around 1 or 2. The girls blasted the stereo the whole time until around 5 or 6. (when the seadoos ran outta gas)
    The boat fired right up every time, not one dead battery. So I guess I'll stick with the one battery, it seems to work just great for my use.
    Thanks for all your advice and help guys...And thanks Don for the jump start box...for the just in case.

dumbandyoung
    a 450watt amp shouldnt really be enough to drain your batt. in any less than 4 hours assuming that its 100% at the start. A 2nd batt. is REALLY nice to have though too. and also, if you dont want to manually switch between the batteries everytime you float with just the stereo they do make a thing that will run on both batts. to charge them while the engine is running and it will automatically switch to one batt. when the engine is turned off.
    I don't do much floating because the seadoos like to spin cirlces around me and flood my boat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123