Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate when this happens!

dossangers
    you know when you get that feeling somthings not right. my jeep motor 401 amx that last sand dune did it F*%$%K!!! [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Dsc00097.JPG[/img]

CircleJerk
    OK, who lost their prop nut???? Refer to former post; Prop nut and the attachment there of! Is this in a nasty 4X4? JeRk smile_sp

dossangers
    CJ7 full tilt dune rig 401 amx 30 over ported polished forged dont see many AMC'S running real hard it gives chevys all they can handle! president weekend dumont dunes las vegas jeep club races!!

O.B eddie
    Hey doss. you towin up to camp far west pops day? Ill shoot ya an Email prior to. P.S I am in line behind ya to give fin an ass spankin!!

Waylen Metlar
    O.B eddie:
    Hey doss. you towin up to camp far west pops day? Ill shoot ya an Email prior to. P.S I am in line behind ya to give fin an ass spankin!! You r aa hommo OB edward.

O.B eddie
    No and not anywhere close so stop fantasizing As if I were.. The guru will be one when I get done spankin his ass so I will get his # for ya..He might be a little spent though and raw..

Nstigator74
    I'll have to be there for that LOL I've never seen Guru lose to an eggbeater

O.B eddie
    WOW nstigator why does everyone think All i have is an out board I have a canyon runner metlar blessed guru spanker ..Cmon I also have a 60 ft sailboat in kings harbor (redondo beach..

Nice try Eddie, since you could not answer the question that you have been dodging, We can all conclude that you don't have a boat. But thanks for playing.

O.B eddie
    Hey guru thanx for the love letter I mean e-mail as far as my identity like I said before you know me fairly well.. Maybe just maybe if you were noy clouded with all the ass kissers i mean men groupies up at camp far west you would remember.. As far as my boats you have seen both of them one from behind .. Cmon if I need to refresh your memory this is no fun... I will be up at camp far west with doss. lookin to whoop the heart attack anchor.. 8.30s with that out of shape guy drivin no bottle.. Well should be a little closer this time atleast the hull will be more competitive...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast