Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the get well wishes

Nucking futs
    Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. It means alot when your down and out. This was a big wake up call and it was a shocker to say the least. Im just happy im still here cuz I have some unfinished buisiness to take care of. Thanks for all the calls and visits and I should be back up to full speed here real soon.
    I had a 90% blockage in the main arterie that was starving my heart for blood and o2. they moved fast and said If I didnt make it in when I did there is a good chance It would Of been fatal. My heart rate was close to nothing when I was on the ER table and then they shot me with the NITRO and I was on a charge. They put a stint into the vein and all should be good now, so Im just thankfull it went good.
    So, If you don't feel right ,get checked out, I never thought I was having a heart attack to be honest, Now I know what it feels like.
    Have fun at the river this weekend and have a few coldies for me and I will catch up with you all later.
    Tim

Tim, good to see you posting!!!!!!!!! Take care...

dmontzsta
    Thanks for taking the time to update us, even though I am sure you are still drained. It is very good to hear that you are better, cause we cannot lose you just yet, like you said...you have unfinished business.
    Best wishes my friend.

FOURQ
    Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. It means alot when your down and out. This was a big wake up call and it was a shocker to say the least. Im just happy im still here cuz I have some unfinished buisiness to take care of. Thanks for all the calls and visits and I should be back up to full speed here real soon.
    I had a 90% blockage in the main arterie that was starving my heart for blood and o2. they moved fast and said If I didnt make it in when I did there is a good chance It would Of been fatal. My heart rate was close to nothing when I was on the ER table and then they shot me with the NITRO and I was on a charge. They put a stint into the vein and all should be good now, so Im just thankfull it went good.
    So, If you don't feel right ,get checked out, I never thought I was having a heart attack to be honest, Now I know what it feels like.
    Have fun at the river this weekend and have a few coldies for me and I will catch up with you all later.
    Tim
    glad your home and doing good Bro...

OK ... no more heart issues from anyone here on the boards this year. Tim, glad to hear that you're ok ... but after loosing Tommy ... we don't need to loose you and/or anyone else here ...
    Glad you didn't act the fool and say you didn't need to go in, I know too many guys who would have tried to "tough it out" ... good for you.
    Again, glad you're ok ...
    Brian

RCB19
    Glad all came out OK Tim. Nothing but Rice Cakes and Salad in the diet for you from now on. See you and Lana at the Rio soon.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Hope to see you soon bro. Pat

Hustler
    Holy crap Tim. I've been off the boards for a few days and had no clue. Glad to hear your doing better. Take care bud and we'll see you on the water.

HBjet
    Glad your doing better - we'll pour one out for ya!
    HBjet

Tim
    Good to hear that you are doing better easy your way back into the saddle. Lisa and I will come down and see you and Lana soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast