Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Laid...

Do F150's Float?
    Off today LOL
    Well... sort of. Im still going to be a contract loan processor... so i will take this opportunity to pimp myself out a little...
    5 years experience processing residential real estate loans, worked 2 years for a hardmoney lender, i have done everything from hardmoney to A paper (and then some). I am now starting to work on commercial loans, newbie, but I am a quick learner. I have always done in-house escrow for refi's as well as purchases and am a Notary Public (obviously experienced in doc signings). PM or email me: Luckypenny71x@gmail.com if you guys need files processed. I will go into more detail if needed
    This is actually good timing... summer + unemployment =
    Actually have a job lined up and will be moving to the OC coming up here, so i guess i'm not 310 for life anymore. hahaha.
    Anyone else in the OWL club?? (outta work losers)

Baja Big Dog
    What good is a post for employment without the sex...and if you do have sex (assuming your dickless!) we will need some fricken..
    PICTURES!!

Do F150's Float?
    No weiner here.... thankyouverymuch.

barbigrl
    Good luck with your new jobby job!!! And finding extra work!

76ANTHONY
    so nan, you reallllly pimpin yourself out, or just looking for work, cause im a certain buyer on the not work but pimpin dealeo:jawdrop:

76ANTHONY
    Good luck with your new jobby job!!! And finding extra work!
    hey you could hire her to pull my foot outta your azz woman, cause the next time i see you thats where its going

barbigrl
    hey you could hire her to pull my foot outta your azz woman, cause the next time i see you thats where its going
    Lol.... Don't worry I broke up with my non-river boyfriend who never let me go anywhere....So you will see me soon!!!

zudnic
    What good is a post for employment without the sex...and if you do have sex (assuming your dickless!) we will need some fricken..
    PICTURES!!
    PIcs are defiently needed when you need a loan to get laid!

seanv
    nan, try movin a tad to the east.....like to the 623 he he he

catman-do
    Damn, that sux to hear! I just sent you an email a couple hours ago as well. Can you speak spanish? Ive got a couple brokers looking for a processor, but need fluent spanish speaking processors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast