Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: River Rats II FeedBack

Kindsvater Flat
    Got my copy today and I'm still not home. So utilizing the fire departments equipment I spent the last 1 1/2 hrs watching disc 1. SIMPLY AWESOME!! You did a great job Jerry and Wayne for narrating. Can't wait to watch the 2nd disc.
    If you haven't bought it I highly suggest it!! The boats are great and some awesome shots of them running.

dossangers
    When i first saw RR 1 i didnt know anybody. This time around makes it FANTASTIC ! Ive never had this much fun boating in my life its the people that i know that makes it so much fun! Watching the VID today i realized how many boating FRIENDS i have from up north to down south totally AWESOME!!The VIDEO turned out UNBELIEVABLEthe helmet cams are the shit!!!!!!! see you all at the PREMIER!!!! ps three years worth of video's JERRY'S the MAN!!

You guys are killing me. Trying to wait....Steve

superdave013
    yeah man, it's totaly rad. I just downloaded a copy off Napster. I think it came from some nissan guy.
    JUST KIDDING YOU BOOBS!!
    I'm going to wait and see it on the big screen myself.

Larry Nebb
    sd013, you suck man! :yuk:

uclahater
    Unbeleivable Great job Bro :rollside: Now we just need a DVD of all helmet cams (Not the type of helmet Lucky likes to look at) :idea:

Monkey Bung
    Killer video Jerry....but I do have one complaint, you put up Brian's mishapp and you didn't put up any sweet passes that he actually does? Just my opinion. Yes I know Brian is a friend of mine but COMMMOONNN!!

Moneypitt
    Hey guys please do not devulge any contents of the film. I will be waiting until the 15th to see it on the big screen, as I'm sure others are also, so please don't spoil it for us. No harm no foul yet, but be careful, please.........MP

Sangster
    Killer video Jerry....but I do have one complaint, you put up Brian's mishapp and you didn't put up any sweet passes that he actually does? Just my opinion. Yes I know Brian is a friend of mine but COMMMOONNN!!
    Hey Bung..what's up.....You Hillbilly's have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you all NYD.... BTW, When did you become a Film Critic....

Monkey Bung
    Hey Bung..what's up.....You Hillbilly's have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you all NYD.... BTW, When did you become a Film Critic....
    After watching a ORANGE HYDRO. :wink:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast