I like that...It has a nice flavor
    Disco Lou..yeah that's the ticket...
    Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive..

dmontzsta
    I like that...It has a nice flavor
    Disco Lou..yeah that's the ticket...
    Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive..
    LOL, you werent supposed to like it.
    I am going to PM you with a few of my favorite parts of the movie. I will give you the times, as well as what happens before so you know what to expect.

Rattle Can Lou
    Mr. Montza, I am leaving to go meet 20 of my closest drinking buddies down the street at the local watering hole. It's called the Stage Coach. Imagine that in Boise, Idaho. Anyway, the point is I will probably be off the computer for the rest of the weekend. I know, I know. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I will try. SO if you PM me I will not read it...I hope you know that I am Bullsh....g you. I don't whoop a man's ass until I know I can...

dmontzsta
    Mr. Montza, I am leaving to go meet 20 of my closest drinking buddies down the street at the local watering hole. It's called the Stage Coach. Imagine that in Boise, Idaho. Anyway, the point is I will probably be off the computer for the rest of the weekend. I know, I know. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I will try. SO if you PM me I will not read it...I hope you know that I am Bullsh....g you. I don't whoop a man's ass until I know I can...
    Mr. Lou, it is the internet.

Just arrived back from the Bolt Nazis...Fetched my copy. Thanks Jerry.

FLYTE RISK
    cool video nice job Jerry!! :rollside:

VD CRUISER
    Received mine today, just in time for Christmas.

Klass Klown
    Jerry...............I don't want this thread to be about the negatives of the video. The video was professionally done in my opinion with the exception of my 6 seconds of "fame". To clear the air for all, I told Jerry that I was embarassed about the mishap in Needles and would appreciate not being published in RR II. This conversation happened more than once throughout the past couple of years. When it came down to the last minute, I received a couple of phone calls from Jerry, obviously knowing what he wanted and elected to not return the calls. You can only tell a person so many times that you don't want to participate. I felt that this was a selfish move due to the fact that Jerry clearly understood that I didn't want this to be published. However we all know that, crashes SELL video's. The damage is already done, and it's not that big of a deal.
    Next time Jerry, it would be nice to show at least one pass of Lost Wages running further than 65 feet.
    Holy Toledo what is this fella's prob. Holy Moses since when do you have to inquire about a video you took at a public Venue???

Doin' Time
    just watched it....great video!

dmontzsta
    Now that everyone has seen it, lets talk about it? I do not have to worry about Lou jumping me any longer.
    No sense in letting this thread die out. Winter is still here and we have a little time left until summer.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast