Thread: Hey Morg

Sangster
    Where ya been..How's life treating ya these days..Anything interesting going on with the boat lately..

Howdy Sangster,
    Been great, havent had to much time to work on the boat lately. After this weekend I'll complete the current project, then its time to attack the boat.
    I need to build the mounts for the new IMCO tank, which turned out really nice. After the mounts are done I am going to start dis-assambly of the hull. I am hoping come spring the hull will be ready for re-assembly with the newly powder coated hardware.
    I need to contact Jimmy to see when he want's the motor. I am still trying to decide if I want to run the 13:1 rotating assm. or put Paul's old 11.5:1 assm. in the motor. I keep telling myself this is still going to be a ski boat, but you know how hat goes.
    Paul & Coleman are coming up this weekend to help me finish the current project.
    We will have a few cold one & bench race.
    Hope you are well. I would love to get out once more before new year's, But Berryessa is a little to far for a day trip. Any plan's on goin to Camp Far?
    Morg

Sangster
    Yup, If we have no problems CFW could happen, if they put water in it...... You guys have a good time this weekend.. Oh yea, Paul's gonna be here for Dinner tonight, Sausage & Bell Peppers for a start.....Give Carrie a hug from us.. Post some pics.. I'll send my camera with paul if you need it..... let me know....
    [ September 19, 2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Morg:
    Howdy Sangster,
    Been great, havent had to much time to work on the boat lately. After this weekend I'll complete the current project, then its time to attack the boat.
    I need to build the mounts for the new IMCO tank, which turned out really nice. After the mounts are done I am going to start dis-assambly of the hull. I am hoping come spring the hull will be ready for re-assembly with the newly powder coated hardware.
    I need to contact Jimmy to see when he want's the motor. I am still trying to decide if I want to run the 13:1 rotating assm. or put Paul's old 11.5:1 assm. in the motor. I keep telling myself this is still going to be a ski boat, but you know how hat goes.
    Paul & Coleman are coming up this weekend to help me finish the current project.
    Hope you are well. I would love to get out once more before new year's, But Berryessa is a little to far for a day trip. Any plan's on goin to Camp Far?
    MorgMorg,
    I think I talked me dad into hitting the Oct 5th Berryessa deal. We will likely bring the RaysonCraft and might bring the Daytona if I don't run into any install issues! Ha Ha!! WOuldn't that be a miracle...
    Can you make it?
    ssmike

CircleJerk
    ssmike:
    Morg:
    Howdy Sangster,
    MorgMorg,
    I think I talked me dad into hitting the Oct 5th Berryessa deal. We will likely bring the RaysonCraft and might bring the Daytona if I don't run into any install issues! Ha Ha!! WOuldn't that be a miracle...
    Can you make it?
    ssmikeDoes that RaysonCraft have a blown Ford in it with a wood deck? If so, when are you racing that Daytona? Just a Jerk

CJ: Exactly right...here they are

[img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/big_ford.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/rides.JPG[/img]
    We would love to make it up next summer for the nostalgia circle races...
    ssmike

ssmike:
    Morg:
    Howdy Sangster,
    MorgMorg,
    Can you make it?
    ssmikeMike,
    Call me slow but I had no idea that was you. Let me know on the Oct. 5th deal. Being that I am building a sprint but have never been in one. I may have to make the trip.
    Morg

Morg,
    No worries! I will call you this weekend and give you a heads up if I am going to be able to bring the Daytona. My dad wants to go, so we will definitely bring the wood decker. I am pulling the tunnel ram motor this weekend and installing the new oil pan. If I can get the rigging done next weekend, I should be good to go for the 5th.
    ssmike