Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big thanks to Sangster

Ounce again Sangster showed great hosptitality to myself & my family.
    Sangster set us all up real nice. I even got to sleep on the ground
    Thank you Mike, for making the reservations & making CFW fathers day a great event for myself & our group.
    Morg

Sangster -
    I just want to echo Morg's sentiments......You really hooked me and the SO CAL GANG up with some PRIME REAL ESTATE....
    Thanks!!! Had a great time visiting with you, Jeff, and the family gang.

Kindsvater Flat
    No doubt Morg. I had my pickup in your camp ground. Slept in Hud and Cathy's compound. And the trailer was over by Sangster.
    Really big thanks to Cathy and Bob. Once again they took care of me and the kid. Their hospitality is second to none. Thanks again.
    Mike

*NAPALM*
    hey morg i have time this afternoon to pick up that video, ill give you a call or write back if there is a good time for me to meet you and ill stop by..
    thanks. brandon

smalls
    Sangster, Thanks for the ELBOW ROOM, Made it mo betta

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    Thank you again for saving a spot for Leslie and I to camp. We had a terrific time this weekend. I have you prop puller at home and will try to get it back to you ASAP.
    Thanks again,
    Cole Man

Sangster, thanks for all the help at the BBQ. I was told that your sauce on the meat was great. It must have been, when I got there it was all gone!! to many silver's & B.S. jawdrop thanks again Mike.

Sangster
    Sorry to hear that Hud..If it helps any, I never got any either....but thats my fault, I was cutting it all and never had a chance to taste it..Next time we get together I'll bring a Tri-tip or two marinated & ready for the Grill..had a great time hanging out with you, Cathy, Mike Thompson & the rest of the people that stopped by during the week....The party was on and it was SMOKIN'....And I guess you miss out on SangerBoys' Killer Guacamole dip..(Killer stuff, Thanks Katelin,Greg good seeing your family again)..There was so much great food & very little leftovers..

schiada96
    It figures Sangerboy would have killer guacamole dip

Sangerboy
    Sangster:
    .And I guess you miss out on SangerBoys' Killer Guacamole dip..(Killer stuff, Thanks Katelin,Greg good seeing your family again)..There was so much great food & very little leftovers.. What a great weekend, I guess we're a little spoiled down here with so many avocados around, but the norcal contingent can really down the guac.....15+ lbs gone in a matter of minutes eek! (didn't even have to wash the bowl afterwards) Special thanks to Traci, Marina, Hud and Sangster for all their effort and hard organizational work. . Eraser and I had a little incident on the way home (should have passed on the smokin deal for some Firestone radials wink ) Katelin took a ton of pictures I'll see if I can get some of them posted might need your help again Kflat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast