Thread: Wow Check This Out

speed junky
    Check out Boats for sale on dragboatcity.com!!!!2006 Cline Extreme deaver hydro I bought it from Mike Cline in 2002 and sold it to steve in 2005
    Is the add a mis print or a scam I hope the new owner is aware of the sale of his new boat!!!

voodooCanoe
    Is that the same boat that was, jumping, twisting, and flying in the RR video.
    I thought that thing was going to break the motor out of it!!!

bigheavyd2
    Im posting this for Mike Cline Just to stop the shit slinging up front and for the members on this site. This new guy, "TWO POSTS" is none other then Jim Cooper. Who some time back came out here and called me a "USED CAR SALESMAN" and did his best to beat around the bush about the true reason he took a shot at me. When Mr. Cooper open his suck he had just sold that boat. Why? because he is a wanna be shit bag. He couldn't face the facts that he had to sell the boat due to his pussy life. When he was telling you all what a bad ass ride it was while waiting for a buyer it was all that. As soon as it sold he took his punk ass shot at me. Im not going to go back over history. Hes a ****ing jerk. He laid low until now and like his kind come back out with a new name. Jim go **** yourself. Oh and the new owner called me with joy befor they go it off the flatbed. Sucks to be a asshole like Cooper. Sorry I had Heavy post this but im having trouble loggin on or I would have done it myself.
    Mike Cline
    Cine Extreme Watercraft
    2422 North Forsyth Rd.
    Orlando, Fl.
    407-671-6179
    AND YES THIS IS ME....

bigheavyd2
    Cooper sold his Beeser to a guy to buy cline's hydro, the first time he took the boat out, it sunk before he made it back to the ramp. He finally got the boat on the trailer and found out the bottom of the boat was rotten. He called me up and ask about Cooper. I told him I don't know the guy. He asked me if I should sue him, I said if someone sold me a boat like that and said it was a good boat, then sunk with a rooten floor I would be kicking his ass for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigheavyd2
    Just to tell what Cooper didn't have the balls to when he claimed I sold him a "UNSAFE" boat. He tied it down so tight to the trailer that by the time he got to Arizona he had split the seam between the sponsons.
    That's a 500 lbs boat, and no that was not the boat hopping and twisting any where. If any one has a comment or question theres how to reach me. I never duck and run....
    Mike Cline

v-drive nut
    Well, Lets stir the pot a little! I am the guy (Steve) that Cooper sold the Extreme Deaver to in 2005. The hull was in fine shape but the engine had some serious problems. I don't think that Cooper ever got the thing to run properly or even got the hull up on plane for that matter. He must have been chasing vacuum leaks as evident with multiple gaskets on the carbs. When I got the boat home, compresson checks showed a couple of cylinders laying down big time. I found the cylinders had been washed down and the rings were shot. After a rebuild and some milling and major head work and of course carb rebuilds and tweeking, the boat ran strong, straight and solid as a rock. Nothing moved or shook on this hull. I saw 130mph on gps consistantly. I also changed the steering to left hand steer and converted it to a two seater. I added a charging system which Cooper did not have. Not quite sure how Cooper even ran the boat more than 1/2 an hour w/o a mag or alternator. This boat had never been titled or registered before I purchased it. When I completed all the work and got it ready for the water it was 2006. I received the HIN plates from Mike Cline and then it was titled and registered properly. As we all know there are lots of race boats out there that do not have HIN's and are never titled or registered. This is one awsome hydro and the only reason I parted with it was due to cancer and the bills that follow treatments. I really hated to see it go but we all have priorities. I have heard from the new owner and he was having some minor changes done by Teague Marine. I hope this puts to rest any and all bashing of Mike Cline and his products. Mike in my opinion is a great guy and a wonderful boat builder. He does it for the love of the sport of Drag boating. I looked long and hard before I purchased this boat and was truly impressed with the quality of workmanship. I actually saw this hull being rigged in Mike's shop before I had the chance to purchase it. At that time I could not afford a new rig so I had to wait for the right opportunity to come along. Lets give Mike his due and cut the shit! Steve

voodooCanoe
    Just to put a cap on my post. My comments are in no way saying that the quality of the boat is in question, it is only a question if it in fact the same boat in RR video. If it is great , if it's not great.
    Not to stir the pot , but how is a boat sold first in 02 , HIN #'s or not, a 06 when it is registered???

EXTREMEBOATS
    :idea: Here is just one more example of Cline's integrety and willingness to back his word and show his abliity to make things right. This guy made many mistakes because of his own ignorance and he lost lots of respect in this community.
    76biesmeyer
    I am not playing games!! Mike sold me a hydro that was not right. I did call him about making it right and he blew me off!! I told him that one day I will have my time!! Well now he is trying to sell boats.Its my time!!! I got a bad deal from Mike Cline and he did not make it good!! So for the people that would like to have Mike build them a boat think about it before you make the same mistake I did.
    This post was made right after our announcement of Hewitt and Cline Teaming up. The following is the response he received...
    v-drive nut
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me introduce myself and congradulate Mike with his new venture. My name is Steve Schmitt and I am the new owner of the Hydro that has been hammered in this thread. My wife and I met Mike Cline three years ago when I visited his shop in Orlando searching for a hydro. I saw the hull I now own being rigged and was totally impressed with the quality of the glass and the rigging. I have looked around and I have to tell you this is one fine piece. I think it might be extra fine since Mike built it for his own use. As far as I am concerned, his glass work and paint, which seems to be in questiion here, is first class and I cannot find any fault with the boat. I am not going to get involved in mudslinging. I just want to set the record straight about what kind of work Mike turns out. Top drawer all the way baby!!
    Here is another example of our customer service....
    02-25-2005, 05:37 PM #27
    dragoncraft
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dont know who this 76 guy is but I do know Mike Cline. I met him 2 years ago at the Orlando Fl boat show at the convention center where he had many Hot Boats on disply every one as Hot as the next. It was then I new I was going to let him completly restore my 1970 Dragoncraft. The boat was in awful condition but I fell in love with the lines of the boat so it had to be restored. The bottom was completly blueprinted and redone, the core and stringers ripped out and replaced with a vacumed balsa core and fir stingers. Every piece of hardware and drive train brand new. This guy took a total pig and turned it into a work of art. What ever he said he was going to do, he did. It sounds to me if this guy 76 just a problem with Mike personaly; it is a real shame that one person would try to destroy anothers business for personal pleasure. I saw and road in the Hydro in question many times that is the hottest looking and one fast boat. I have spent aload of money with Mike every dime I spent was worth it and more. I am now looking forward to Mike building me a Wessco boat. Top notch guy, top quality products. Obviously my highest recommendations. Dragoncraft
    I will close this post with one more example and invite anyone with any questions to contact us.
    bigheavyd2
    Hey Mike- this is a EXTREME case of the pot calling the kettle black....i received a call from the gentleman who 76's Besmyer. He told me he bought the boat from 76 and the first time he took it out, it took on water so bad and so fast...he couldn't make it back to the dock and the boat sunk. When he FINALLY got the boat out of the water, he realized the bottom of the boat delaaminated and rotten! He said he had called up 76 and asked him if he would fix the boat or atleast go in halves and 76 WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDERATE IT! Kindda funny since 76 and anyone else that knew that boat KNEW the bottom of the boat was rotten!! Just imagine if he would have taken that boat out and gotten killed? And he's "fussin" about some clearcoat on a used boat? Makes you wonder who the unethical person is!! Atleast Mike will stand behind his work. He's building me a BRAND NEW Cole TR-2 runner bottem this summer....funny you seem to be the only client of Mike's with a problem and your story holds about as much truth as that boat did water...it sunk! Keep on buildin' Mike!
    ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!
    Mike and Kristina Cline
    Cline Extreme Watercraft
    407-671-6179
    :idea: :notam: :wink: