Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hogan Cliff Run

Her454
    August 2nd. Leaving from the ramp around 11 and will also be camping that weekend. Boat in sites available on the island so let me know and I'll hold you one if your interested. Dont forget your anchor..... eek!
    Edit- Forgot to mention, New Hogan Marina is closed and out of business until the new Marina opens. There are NO services at all on the water.
    MotherLode***boats
    [ June 26, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Sangster
    Does one need mufflers & all that crap...

Her454
    Mufflers yes.... please define "all that crap".
    Just bring an anchor, I'll even feed you lunch if you venture out to Mullet Mountain......
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/cliffs1.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/floatin_beauties.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/cliffs11.JPG[/img]
    [ June 26, 2003, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

smalls
    Her454:
    Mufflers yes.... please define "all that crap".
    Just bring an anchor, I'll even feed you lunch if you venture out to Mullet Mountain......
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/cliffs1.JPG[/img] Where is this MULLET MOUNTAIN

Her454
    smalls:
    Where is this MULLET MOUNTAIN In your dreams my dear........
    Gonna make it up on the 2nd? I guess I could feed you lunch too.... eek! Kona right?

Sangster
    Interesting Mullet Moutain Info eek! eek!

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Her454:
    smalls:
    Where is this MULLET MOUNTAIN In your dreams my dear........
    Gonna make it up on the 2nd? I guess I could feed you lunch too.... eek! Kona right? Well since your feeding them can you feed me too Is your boat going to be ready in time?? Maybe I Kurt and I can catch a ride with you or is Kaye takeing the party boat?????

Sangster:
    Interesting Mullet Moutain Info eek! eek! Hey Look! I found a photo of Morg from the 9th grade...

Her454
    Well I HOPE to have my boat done by then...its getting detailed tomorrow (Courtesy of Pam) and the seats should be in by then also. The party boat will be there with BBQ and all and I might even try and set up an EZ-up for the whiners that cant hang floating all day......
    Your welcome to hitch a ride, or I might just let you take it out there for me.....if Kurt can handle all that hp after playing with the Rat........dont forget your floatie....LMAO!
    Choooo Choooooooooooo.

Her454
    Sangster:
    Interesting Mullet Moutain Info eek! eek! Oh MY, LMAO!
    Where to find the mullet
    If not on the street you best bet is to try sporting events, IT departments or bars with no women in them. The Mullet is making a comeback in French teenage culture, it appears that the early enforced ridicule of their parents is showing up again in their late teens.
    Where are mullets going?
    There appears to be a genetic component to Mullets, more and more mullets are finding each other and breeding!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast