Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable or Satellite?

djunkie
    So I'm trying to figure out what I want in the new house. Right now I have Cox cable and internet and I like it a lot but the house I'm buying isn't in Cox's area. Time Warner is but I hear they suck. The house is already setup for Direct tv so I'm thinking of going that route but not sure what to do about internet. What do you guys have and do you like it? Anyone running with Time Warner cable? If so what do you think of it?

Kilrtoy
    I have had them all and TIME WARNER is by far HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST.....
    i had digital for years

AZJD
    Are you talking about the way she is gonna keep tabs on you?
    I would say sattelite is the best. GPS locator would be way better than tieing you to the front porch............

djunkie
    I have had them all and TIME WARNER is by far HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST.....
    i had digital for years
    Really? The few people I talked to said it sucks. I really want to stay with cable for the internet so I'd like to have the same for the tv.

djunkie
    Are you talking about the way she is gonna keep tabs on you?
    I would say sattelite is the best. GPS locator would be way better than tieing you to the front porch............

AZJD
    Really? The few people I talked to said it sucks. I really want to stay with cable for the internet so I'd like to have the same for the tv.
    Go with Cox. I have had them for years and haven't had a single problem. Internet is great.

Kilrtoy
    Go with Cox. I have had them for years and haven't had a single problem. Internet is great.
    I have cox now,
    i love my 10 spanish channels and my 10 asian channels
    I mean seriously THEY ARE GREAT

Riveratz
    So I'm trying to figure out what I want in the new house. Right now I have Cox cable and internet and I like it a lot but the house I'm buying isn't in Cox's area. Time Warner is but I hear they suck. The house is already setup for Direct tv so I'm thinking of going that route but not sure what to do about internet. What do you guys have and do you like it? Anyone running with Time Warner cable? If so what do you think of it?
    For HD, Satellite is the only way to go. (DirecTV)

djunkie
    I would if I could. The new house is out of Cox's area.

djunkie
    I have cox now,
    i love my 10 spanish channels and my 10 asian channels
    I mean seriously THEY ARE GREAT
    Well your name is Miquel.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast