As my morning has developed I've been involved in 2 business issues requiring the evaluation of input from various sources within the company and external sources from vendors and customers. I have to gather the entire picture and than fit all pieces together to form conclsuions leading to solutions. The solutions involve protocol, safety, product performance, liability extents, and personnel interactions. The solutions will have potential effects on profits, future business opportunities, company recommendations, indvividual's earnings/futures, employee morale, and other matters.
To gain the proper information, sort through it, and give proper evaluations to reach the correct decisions, I must consider all sources and evaluate as such.
From what you post my gut feeling is you would most likely do the same.
I try to separate all emotions from the evaluation and look to treat each source in a nonbiased manner.
Unfortunately a lot of what we encounter through the news sources of today, is biased blubbering and misrepresented opinionated information. On this premise I see a lot of "left" reporting that contains most of the aforementioned bad traits. On the "right" side of the media I see pretty much silence and some of the same bad traits.
There's all kinds of players in today's media and all need to be taken with proper evaluation and not face value for content accuracy.
When you have the players on the "Left" including Michael Moore, Bill Maher, Rosie O'donnell, Alex Baldwin, and such, it's often very difficult not to include" The Damned Left" in a sentence.There's plenty of dipshits on both sides to go around but the Left definitely contains the majority of the "eccentrics" and thus sets themselves up for grief......Just my humble opionion.
Well said Tex.
The cost of the war, in both human life and dollars, compared to the result thus far seems to speak for itself.