Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Employment opportunity

Prime 8780
    Hello there,
    We are currently seeking individuals looking for a career in the high performance marine industry. I am looking for a technician/fabricator skilled in design and assembly of high performance boats. Anyone interested can contact Mike @ Prime Marine. The position is available now and salary will be determined upon the skill of the individual and past experience. You can e-mail, call, pm me or stop by our facility.
    Thanks,
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com

wsuwrhr
    Hello there,
    We are currently seeking individuals looking for a career in the high performance marine industry. I am looking for a technician/fabricator skilled in design and assembly of high performance boats. Anyone interested can contact Mike @ Prime Marine. The position is available now and salary will be determined upon the skill of the individual and past experience. You can e-mail, call, pm me or stop by our facility.
    Thanks,
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com
    Any openings for a machinist, CNC or otherwise?
    have machines, will travel.
    Brian

Prime 8780
    I do need someone who can operate a manual mill and a lathe. Also it would be very benefical to us if we could find an individual familiar with the mastercam and solidworks programs. I am also looking for some experience in the parts design areas. Basically someone with a great imagination and the ability to take an idea, turn it into a sketch, and then create a finished product.
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarine.com

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I do need someone who can operate a manual mill and a lathe. Also it would be very benefical to us if we could find an individual familiar with the mastercam and solidworks programs. I am also looking for some experience in the parts design areas. Basically someone with a great imagination and the ability to take an idea, turn it into a sketch, and then create a finished product.
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarine.com
    I can come up with a great idea and turn it into a sketch, but thats where it ends :cry:

olbiezer
    id need to start at the top and work my way down to my level of incompantence......after all i am a fed gov employee

GofastRacer
    I do need someone who can operate a manual mill and a lathe.
    Wow you mean that still exists, I thought I was the only hand cranker left in this world!..

Wow you mean that still exists, I thought I was the only hand cranker left in this world!..
    Nah Art, there's still a few of us left

xs ultra
    One more here! But your right we are hard to come by . $$$

GofastRacer
    Nah Art, there's still a few of us left
    Hell I'm not even a machinist, I just get the job done(my scrap pile shows it, LOL)but it sure feels good when someone asks, wow "WHO" made this, and I can say "I" did it!..

steelcomp
    One more here! But your right we are hard to come by . $$$Ditto...what I know about a CNC is it looks like a mill with a TV.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast