Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeway conditions!

Thorsinc
    Just saw the 15 and its already backing up, it goanna be a long ride out there!

Bradman
    Just saw the 15 and its already backing up, it goanna be a long ride out there!
    Not if you left a couple of hours ago.

Jyruiz
    You would think with the high gas prices people would stay home.:devil:

catman-do
    We will be leaving right in the thick of it too! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

Thorsinc
    Not if you left a couple of hours ago.
    I am packed ready to go and I am climbing the Fn walls waiting for my wife to get home. I just spoke to her and she said they have one more case, but the family not sure if they are going to move forward with the procedure because of the patient’s age. I told here to remind the family of the life insurance policies.. She didn’t see the humor in it like I did.

Bradman
    I am packed ready to go and I am climbing the Fn walls waiting for my wife to get home. I just spoke to her and she said they have one more case, but the family not sure if they are going to move forward with the procedure because of the patient’s age. I told here to remind the family of the life insurance policies.. She didn’t see the humor in it like I did.
    DOH!!!

Bradman
    Boy, you keep that up you'll be lucky to see her home by 7:00pm.:jawdrop:

Not So Fast
    Same thing I said Juan, last year and the year before and yada, yada and so on. I was there (Windsor) by 9 am today and when I left at 10:30 it was already close to full, hard to figure Huh?? Tomorrow will be a REAL ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: No thank you<<<>>> NSF

Baja Big Dog
    Heard this conversation last week in Havi with some locals, I told them to do the math, one way cost is about 18 bucks more than when gas was $2.50 a gallon!!! And if you drive a diesel the price is th same!!
    Who's gonna stay home with their $100,000 boat for $36 bucks? Or even their $15,000 pontoon....

XtrmWakeborder
    How do you think the drive will be at 8am tomorrow? Busy already?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast