Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day Weekend rain out.....

Old Texan
    The better part of the state of Texas is raining like heellll. We shall appreciate as many pictures and boating tales as possible from all with better weather.
    Thanks in advance and everyone be safe. Happy Memorial Day!
    OT

Jbb
    And the State of Georgia has not seen significant rain in a month....bad drought here...water restrictions......go figure...:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    And the State of Georgia has not seen significant rain in a month....bad drought here...water restrictions......go figure...:jawdrop:
    Repent your sins to avert the plague of locusts that is about to ravage your state.

Jbb
    Repent your sins to avert the plague of locusts that is about to ravage your state.
    I am not a sinner.... ...I am more afraid of brown grass ...than locusts...

Old Texan
    My wife keeps reminding me of that. We still have a boat on a consignment lot in Cumming. Would have been a good weekend to be there and shake a few cobwebs off her....

RitcheyRch
    Sounds like the entire midwest is getting pounded with rain.

ratso
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...36IMG_0993.JPG
    Pretty bad here around Waco... not as bad as the flood of 91 yet... but the lake is still rising... This is an old delapidated bridge up the North Bosque River... people are always fishing off of it. We go up the river a lot and normally there is about 15 feet clearance beneath it.:jawdrop:

ratso
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...36IMG_0986.JPG
    The entrance to the marina where we keep our houseboat... Road closed... We are docked about 150 ft on the other side of the tree line.

ratso
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...36IMG_0985.JPG
    We were supposed to be here Saturday night, live band, the works... They are running generators to keep the coolers going. He bought like $10,000 worth of food for the restaurant for Memorial Weekend... Kinda sucks when the weather ruins your partying plans.

ratso

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast