Thread: I'm soooooo hooked!

hoolign
    Got a great deal on Snow crab from a bud of mine on the way up north. 20 big legs for 15 bucks per bag So grabbed 5 bags. We buy crab lots but for some reason I ate 10 legs last night, then for lunch again today..and just finsihed 5 more with some fresh french bread and spaggetti the wife made for me to take to work! I just can't seem to get enough of these tastey lil bastards lately! In the oven for 15 minutes and mowin down! I luv em! Mm mm mmmmmm MMMmmmmmmMmMMMMMMMMMMM...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..mmm mmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM
    Mmmmmm!
    ok that's enough!

Lavey29
    I am sitting here on the couch unable to move due to all the crab I just chowed down. I love it to with drawn butter and garlic. I could eat it 24/7 but I bet my cholestoral is like 400 right now...

Blown 472
    hooli, you have crabs??

hoolign
    hooli, you have crabs??
    yeah but these are drowned in canola..not kawala

hoolign
    I am sitting here on the couch unable to move due to all the crab I just chowed down. I love it to with drawn butter and garlic. I could eat it 24/7 but I bet my cholestoral is like 400 right now...
    Aint life grand!

DansBlown73Nordic
    We ate at a local Bar last Friday night. They had these huge Crab Legs. These things were HUGE!!!!! Must be from Monster CRABS!!!!