Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bluff - Wow!

Stab-n-Steer
    I went to Red Bluff yesterday and had the pleasure of seeing the fastest Drag Boat pass in history - 4.69/263 Yes, that's not a typo, 263MPH! This was run by Eddie Knox's Problem Child piloted by Dale Ishimaru. This is a leg on both the ET and MPH records which I think is 4.70/255, so that's 8 MPH over the record!
    To make the pass even more incredible, Dale got way out of shape at the start and had to pedal it, then blew the blower off before the traps and he still ran 263!
    I wasn't able to stay for second round but Eddie said they hurt the motor real bad and only had one spare and would save it for Sunday.
    Anyone see second round?
    S&S

Sangster
    WOW....

Billdoe
    yeah that was an great pass alright . i stayed till pretty much the parking lot was empty lol .. there was only a cpl top fuel boats that ran the 2nd round and problem child wasnt one of them ... i could be wrong due to the Beers were catching up too me by the later part of the evening.... but man that was a great pass and to actually be there and see it (first time to boat races) i was impressed .. anyway have to wait till today to see if he Backed up the numbers he put up there yesterday .. someone let us know i wasnt able to make Sunday
    Bill

Bt273
    Unfortunately,the problem child boat crashed today,last word I heard at the track that he was up,talking and I thought that they said no broken bones, I guess the same for Darrin Christle,also took a bad ride,hope both a speedy recovery.

Mrs.Racer277
    Unfortunately,the problem child boat crashed today,last word I heard at the track that he was up,talking and I thought that they said no broken bones, I guess the same for Darrin Christle,also took a bad ride,hope both a speedy recovery.
    Glad to hear they will both be OK.

Sangster
    I was reading over on Dragboatracing.com this morning that Dale had initially drowned & was recessitated & was found to have a broken back also... Wish Darrin & Dale a speedy recovery....

Mrs.Racer277
    Dale and Darrin are both in our thoughts and prayers.

GofastRacer
    Sad to hear, prayers go out for a speedy recovery!...

SANGER-RICH
    We were there sat but not sunday, our friends were there and saw both accidents, Dale had broken his 5th vertabre and Darrin had cuts on his hands, hope that was all it turned out to be and hope a speedy recovery for both
    It was my first time at the boat drags and what a rush it was

SANGER-RICH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast