Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bluff - Wow!

707-CREW
    We went up early friday and did the whole friday night deal and both days at the track. Dale's 263 pass was amazing....We also watched him take flight at half track. I was at the problem child pit getting a shirt and bought a large pic and he came over shook my hand and signed it just before his crash run....Hope it all comes out ok. I heard broken l2 vert. and a concussion.....On another note...Shannon Stewart is back...didn't know he was back.....Good to see him at the track....Now they need to get the rig dialed in...

lucky
    Glad to hear they will both be OK.
    your hubby ran increadbly well saturday dia- missed you - i went by twice to see him - mut missed him both times
    Hope both driver recover quickly - thoughts and prayers

Bt273
    I was reading over on Dragboatracing.com this morning that Dale had initially drowned & was recessitated & was found to have a broken back also... Wish Darrin & Dale a speedy recovery....
    I hope that this is a rumor that is not true,I could of swore he was trying to get out of the capsule himself when rescue got there,at least that is what it looked like,non the less he is alive and hopefully returns healthy.

Mrs.Racer277
    your hubby ran increadbly well saturday dia- missed you - i went by twice to see him - mut missed him both times
    Hope both driver recover quickly - thoughts and prayers
    Thank you--With just the few guys on the crew they are always pressed for time it seems. But they had another great weekend.
    Will you be at Chowchilla?? I am thinking about going to this race??? Or Havi

Mrs.Racer277
    I hope that this is a rumor that is not true,I could of swore he was trying to get out of the capsule himself when rescue got there,at least that is what it looked like,non the less he is alive and hopefully returns healthy.
    His brother posted in the Sandbar about Dale having surgery tomorrow I believe.

Unchained
    I saw Dales crash on Sunday. It was pretty violent. He was just past 1/2 track and was probably going over 200. I hope he will be alright. I had just spoke to him in the pits a couple hours before. I couldnt believe that the hull was intact after the capsule and the motor ripped out.
    That wheelie that he pulled in the previous round was nothing short of incredible. As soon as the bow was down he had his foot in it again and was off like a rocket. I hope someone got a good picture of it that.

sanger mike
    I was there on sunday sitting front row at half track. yes it was a very violent crash. it looks like he lost the left prop. my son filmed it on his camera phone ill try and down load it later. im praying for a speedy recovery for Dale he's such a nice guy and a great personality for our sport.

RitcheyRch
    Incredible that after a crash so violent that they had no broken bones.

voodooCanoe
    Incredible that after a crash so violent that they had no broken bones.
    Wish this was the case, but Dale did break his back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast