Thread: Sad day in Temecula

racecar.hotshoe
    Our thoughts and prayer go out to his family.
    May 27, 2007 3:36 pm US/Pacific
    Boy, 12, Dies In All-Terrain Vehicle Crash
    VIDEO: Watch The Latest News
    SLIDESHOWS: View The Day's Top Photos
    (CBS) TEMECULA, Calif. A 12-year-old boy died on Sunday after he crashed an all-terrain vehicle in an unincorporated area of Riverside County near Temecula, officials said.
    The boy crashed around 11:48 a.m. along a dirt road, and paramedics were sent to the scene. The boy died a short time later, a California Highway Patrol dispatcher said.
    The CHP was still investigating the cause of the accident, and because the boy was a juvenile, his name was not released.

27 Awesome cat
    This sucks to hear...

OCMerrill
    Very sad to hear.

OverKill
    He's in God's loveing arms now! May peace be with him

topless
    How sad. I couldn't imagine losing a child and I am such a worry wart, I always think the worst and worry myself crazy until they are at home. Even when I'm at work and they are home alone, I worry and they are 15 and 17.
    Prayers for the family.

rmarion
    Thoughts and Prayers to his Family.........

Not So Fast
    Losing anybodies life is sad but when its a child it just seems to hit the nerve a little more. May the boy and his family find peace, what a shame!! NSF

RaceFace
    God I hate reading stuff like that, especially since my boys ride ATV's. My heart goes out to the family and all involved. God bless.

Wet Dream
    Can the stupid report be any more vague? Was the kid wearing a helmet? Were his parents, or a responsible adult there to supervise? Did he get hit, or didn't know what he was doing and crashed? Was he riding a 600, or a 50? Did the kid have a blackout resulting in a crash? While the loss of a child is extremely painful to even those (like me) that don't know that child, its hard to know what really happened when the media publishes a crap story like that.